When We Reached Home

Hermione's P.O.V 

We eventually reached our little home on the outskirts of town , we had finished our little snogging session , 20 minutes prior and were just cuddling in the carriage , i did not want to stop but Draco made he . He said that seeing as i had not been with anyone else because i love him , he wanted it to be special and he wanted it to be on our wedding night . Who knew that Draco flipping Malfoy could be a romantic at heart . Obviously i sort of new , well i had a hunch but still , you wouldn't expect the legendary , arrogant , git to be a romantic , wel atleast not that much of one . 

I suppose that's one of the reasons i love him , he makes me smile and he always has a trick up his sleeve , he never fails to amaise me ,no matter what he does  there is always something new to learn about him , no matter how long you could have known him there is still more to learn . He chalenges me , my intelligence and everything i do , and i love it , i like a challenge and that is exactly what he gives me . 

We walked inside the house , smiling like a pair of idiots . He held my hand tightly in his own and i his . It was now 9 o' clock and i was very tired , yawning and weak . It was believable though , considering the fact that Draco and i had barely slept last night as we were talking almost the whole night , i think i had about two of my eight hours sleep , it was nice sleep though , i dreamed about myself and Draco as i always have , it was amazing to know that it would soon come true , to be married and have a family with him . 

So we strolled inside and just walked sleepily into our bedroom , that's when i remembered what he had said this morning . 

"dray?" i asked suddenly 

"yeah 'mione ?" he replied groggily 

"didn't you say we had to move our things in to the house today ?" i asked softly as i took off my cardigen 

" oh crap yeah i did , we'll do it tomorrow " he stated as he took off his shoes and trousers . 

"okay , was it planned with anyone that we were moving our stuff?" i asked as i moved the covers of the bed and got inside the warm sheets . 

" no it wasn't , i just thaught it would be best to move it all as soon as possible so that we cango forward with any plans we want to make , such as having friends over ecsetera " he replied as he too got into bed beside me . 

" oh okay , we'll do it in the morning " i stated softly before i snuggled into his chest and fell asleep . 

Normal P.O.V

He whispered : " good night 'mione" before he too fell asleep with his arms wrapped protectively around her . 

The next day 

Hermione awoke ,startled by the feel of soft kisses on her neck , face and shoulders . 

"good morning beautiful " draco whispered sweetly . 

" good moring handsome , what's all this ?" she asked ,gesturing to his soft kisses 

"well , it was time to wake you and well idid'nt want to wake you up by shaking you viciously or with cold water or something so i thaught about this way , to wake you up slowly and gently , and it worked " he replied softly 

"oh .....thank you" she whispered before she kissed him softly and sat up , still not breaking the kiss . 

He obviously returned it and sat up with her as she slowly began to lean forward .

She deepened the kiss after a minute or so and groaned as their tongues collided together and his hands began roaming her body rapidly . 

His hands moved all around her body as she slowly moved to straddle him .