RULES

Heya Beautiful people! The rules are here.

1). You have to follow
SanaKhanBaloch TheFloraAwards2017 ItrustAllah
So that you'll get informed if we update something about the awards.

2). You have to add this award in your public reading list and library.
So that you'll get notification everytime when we will update.

3). You have to tag atleast 5 people here who you think would be interested in this award.
Because this award is new and needs more recognition.

4). Every Genre will be accepted, except Classics and some Random books.

          5). But if you have put your art, poetry, cover-making or book in the category "Random" then it will be accepted.

     6). Art books, Cover Making, Poetry and Non-fiction books are accepted.

7). Your book must be in English.

8). Your book must have atleast 5 chapters excluding author's note. Prologues will be counted. Short stories will be accepted with more than 1 chapter or more.

9). You can enter many books but in  different genres. Like if you already entered a book in "Mystery/Thriller" then your other book must be entered in other genre

10). Mature content, if it's not sexual then it will be accepted

11). If you want to know something then PM us. You can PM anywhere, this account or the admins account .

12). No hate here please, no rude comments or anything. We are not forcing you to participate here and we will not tolerate any hate here.

13). When your entry will be accepted, you have to tag your book title with #TheFloraAwards2017

14). If you followed all the rules, comment your eye color here. What? i am crazy? yes, i am xD
( By the way mine is dark brown, comment yours ^^)

If you read all the rules and you are going to participate here, so just wait for sometime, we will update entries form soon.

Thank ya