삼십이 (32)

❃❃❃
jimin was lying down on his bed, playing around on his phone when yoongi finally finished cleaning.

"im done!" yoongi heavily breathed out, lying down next to jimin on the bed.

"hyung, you're acting like doing the dishes killed you. there were literally like two plates."

yoongi flicked the younger boys forehead, "hush. let's get to the serious talk now, shall we?"

"wow," he gasped dramatically, obviously jokingly, "yoongi being serious? this never happens."

yoongi tackled jimin and toppled on top of him. "does it look like im fucking around?"

jimin gulped, his adam's apple bobbing up and down. "n-no, hyung. can you please get off of me now?" he whispered and yoongi shook his head yes, removing his body, sitting at the edge of the bed.

"jimin what are we? because im lost."

the fragile, small boy crawled towards yoongi, placing his body in close proximity to yoongi's.

"i don't know, hyung. im just as lost as you."

yoongi sighed. "you went through all this trouble for me. you must have some sort of feelings for me, don't you?"

jimin didn't know why this was even a question to be asked. obviously he cared strongly and deeply for the older boy.

however, yoongi over-thought everything. he was unsure of himself. yoongi didn't find himself worthy of love. he felt as if he did not deserve it.

jimin knew this and understood this. although jimin wasn't all too sure of himself either, he wanted to do everything in his power to protect his hyung. he wanted to treat him special and leave him kisses every morning, waking up, and every evening, as a goodnight gift.

jimin wanted nothing but to love, take care of, and appreciate the older. it was simple, really.

"yoongi. you and i both know damn well, that, that's a silly question. it should be clear to you. min fucking yoongi, i am hopelessly, completely, in love with you. there isn't anything i wouldn't do for you. god, i wish you realized sooner, because that would've meant more time calling you mine. yet, you're still not. why don't yo-"

the sweet and tart taste of yoongi's cherry flavored lips pressed against jimin, shutting him up.

"i love you. it's clear to me now, jimin. ive always loved you. and i was just to blind to see it." he pulled jimin into his lap, wrapping his arms around the boy's slim waist. his lips brushing jimin's cheek.

"can you be mine already before my heart actually combusts?"

yoongi chuckled and squished jimin's cheek between two of his fingers. "i thought you'd never fucking ask."

this has so much fluff

im cringey

and wanna die

how was it ((:

ily guys ♡

peace out my dudes

-ⒻⒶⒾⓇⓎⓉⒶⒺⓁⓈ 

before i go

random promotion because i feel like it's needed!♡

yoonmilk

pls check this book out because it's great and deserves way more recognition

i know this is random but i saw them update their book and i thought they deserved more reads and i know you guys are so friendly and lovable and pls go check this out.

(:

- 94KHOP