PRELUDE, pt. 2

Meilleur Academy of the Fine Arts and Sciences
Office of Admissions and Financial Aid
Albert Lorraine Hall
1 Kings Street
Vienne, Iraola 251920

December 15, 2015

Dear Miss Knight,

I am delighted to inform you that the Department of Integrative Arts have selected you to be a recipient of the Undergraduate Scholarship for the Fine Art course.

In recent years, nearly two thousand students have applied for the two hundred and fifty places in the senior class. Faced with many more talented and highly qualified candidates than it has room to admit, the Admissions Committee has to take great care to choose individuals who present extraordinary academic, extracurricular and personal strengths and talent. In making each admission decision, the Committee keeps in mind that the excellence of Meilleur Academy of the Fine Arts and Sciences depends most of all on the talent and promise of its students. In voting to offer you the prestigious Undergraduate Scholarship, the Committee has demonstrated its firm belief that you have the potential and talent to achieve greatness both in the Academy and beyond.

As a holder of this prestigious scholarship, your tuition fee (i.e. £68,790 per annum) will be covered by the Academy. You will also be provided with a living allowance of £5,000 per annum, as well as a place in the Academy's dormitory.

The scholarship will cover the entire length of your remaining Undergraduate studies. However, please note that the extension of the scholarship will be reviewed every semester based on your academic performance.

You have until 30 December 2015 to respond to our offer. However, if you are able to inform us of your decision before the reply date, please use the enclosed reply form included with this letter.

We very much hope that you will decide to attend Meilleur, and we look forward to have you join us in February.