Six packs Hunter vs No packs Danny

Bam!!

Bam!!

Bam!!

No it's not the sound of fireworks, it's the sound of my footsteps, going around school desperately, searching for Hunter and I am pretty sure I had red eyes too, with hair floating in the air and I was going around saying "Hunterrrrr" in that slow yet scary ghostly voice.

Des was right behind me but at a distance, she had wide eyes and I think she was turning white.

I was walking in the corridor and everyone would give me side before giving me that wide eyed look.

"Hunterrrr" I went once again.

Where is that nincompoop?

I took the turn around the corridor where I finally found him in front of his first class, with Ethan and Kyle. He was laughing and talking with them.

That witch.

He looked pretty sexy today. He had a dark maroon shirt with tan trousers and black nike's.
Stop eye raping him.

Why is he dressed like that? Is he going somewhere? Where is he going? And why do I care?

Suddenly I was being pushed back by someone but was caught at the right moment by Des.

Best friend goals.

I looked up to see who was that, the one who pushed me in a situation like this and saw the one and the only, actually they were three.
Jasmine Sandals with her two barbies on either side of her.

And what I see a scowl on her cakey face? It's hard to see the expressions sometimes so I had to look pretty closely and furrowed my eyebrows.

And those legs, they are so orange from the tanning cream by now.

"What? Are you blind now?"I said. I was angry, I never talk to people like that and this was Jasmine Sandals, I know she has been in several fights before and all of them were because of Hunter.

I think, I know why she is here and I think I am not ready for that.

"You nerd. You are trying to snatch my Hunter away from me? I am going to kill you." She visibly balled up her fists and those nails could scratch me bad and did I mention the orange legs?
Her legs are awfully distracting me.

Listening to her, my anger towards Hunter from before regenerated and I furrowed my eyebrows at her even more.
I really don't want to deal with her and her orange legs right now. I have to kill Hunter first.

"Later." I said and tried to walk past her but she caught my hand, digging her nails on my wrist.
Ok now I think I am ready.

"Where do you think you are going nerd? Huh? Ignoring me? And how dare you talk to me like that?" She barked.
I don't even know If I want to answer any of the questions.

I saw from the corner of my eyes Hunter going away in the opposite direction.
Oh god he is going somewhere, he is definitely going to skip, if he is not going to the class. Yes, I know where his first lecture is.
We have the same first lecture, I am not a stalker okay?

I pulled away her hand from my now swollen wrist and gathered up all of my strength to push her off of me and ran towards where Hunter was going.

I can't let him go without a killing.

"Hunter" I screamed. But my scream was covered by another cat like scream and I could hear the whole corridor laughing at something.

Hunter finally turned around but he was looking past me at something with wide eyes and open mouth, which shortly turned into a smile, followed by a hysterical laugh.