I am not a vampire

God has finally heard my prayers.

Shoutout to all those lousy Friday nights I spent eating cookie dough ice cream from the tub and looking at Jake's profile on Facebook, always ending up with the worst mood in the world, as I would always see one of his and Chelsa's photograph together, either holding hand or making out, I wish her lips fall off.

But today, was my day, as soon as I entered into the school, after getting up late and having almost blowing my brother's head off, for stealing my Nutella sandwich, I finally entered through the main gate and went straight towards my locker where I saw very clearly the man of my dreams.

Jake was standing beside my locker, more like leaning, waiting for me. I made sure to put my glasses into my bag which dad made me wear again today at school. I was hesitant, is he going to tell me he broke off with Red head? Is he going to ask me out? Is my breath smelling? No it smells like Nutella.

I went forward, Jake saw me coming and immediately got up from his leaning position on the lockers and stood straight.

Keep it cool Danny.

"Hey Jake." Over enthusiastic and chirpy.

I told you to keep it cool.

"Hey Danny. I was waiting for you." Give me a moment to scream.

"Really? Did you want something?" Over enthusiastic, chirpy and fast.

I am going to throw you in a freezer next time, if you didn't keep it cool.

He will probably think I am high on sugar or something.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you could tutor me tomorrow? I had to go out of town urgently, my grandma was ill. That's why I couldn't contact you before." He said scratching the back of his head.

I just want to hug him.

"Of course. By the way how's your grandmother now?" Finally I am getting my calm back.

But I really wanted him to propose me today.

"She is better then ever. Thanks for asking Danny. You are really sweet." He said smiling, showing his perfect dimples.

I laughed. Not that normal girly laugh. That hysteric run away mental asylum patient laugh.

Jake looked at me awkwardly.

Look what you did, you scared him, you hyna.
I have to calm down. Say something Danny.

I was thinking of something that could get me out of this embarrassing laughter scaring Jake situation.

"Is Hunter your boyfriend?" Jake asked me in a low voice. Is he nervous?

"No. We are just." I don't know what we are actually.

He irritates me all the time and kisses me without my permission and recently asked me to hangout with him. I told him I'll think about it. I don't trust him just yet. May be all of this is his plan to sleep with me, who knows?
Right now I just, I don't think I can call him my friend.

"We are just neighbours."

..............................................

"For the last time Kyle. I don't have a crush on Jonathan. Let him go."

Kyle gave Brody a look to which Brody finally let the poor guy's collar go.
He ran off bumping into some students in the way.

I really feel bad for the guy. Ever since Hunter slipped that I have a crush on some blonde guy, Kyle and Brody are on my tail to tell them who is 'blondie'.