21.✔

Cassandra's POV

Harry has been driving for probably three hours and has barely even spoken a word to me, I'm beginning to think he hates me now because I got Ben's name put on my pinky finger. I don't know why though, it's my body, I can do what I wish with it. I don't need someone telling me that I can't do this or that, with my body it's my choices. I mean did he think I was going to put 'Harry' on my pinky finger? No, heck no. Why would I put that pricks name on my body? All he has done is hurt me and my family and one day he will pay for what he has done.

"Are you hungry?" His voice broke my thoughts.

'Yes I'm starving because you being the horrible man you are has barely even fed me.' I thought,

"Yeah a little bit." I replied pushing the old thought to the back of my mind.

"What would you like?" Wow he's actually asking what I want for once.

"Food would be good." I said smiling over at Harry.

"Well no shit Cassandra." He said shaking his head at me.

"What about IHop? I saw a sign for it a few miles back." He asked.

"Sure that's fine." I've never even ate at IHop, weird I know.

We drove for about ten more minutes before we pulled up to the small restaurant. We both got out and went in. An older lady sat us down at a small table in the back, Harry's request, she handed us our menus and left to give us a few minutes to decide what we would like to eat.

"What do you normally get here?" Harry broke the silence.

"I've never been here before." I said truthfully.

"What? You've never been here before?"

"Yep, never been." I answered.

"Well then you will have to get the chocolate chip pancakes because they are amazing." He told me.

"Okay." And with that we sat silently till our waitress came back.

Harry then ordered four chocolate chip pancakes and two waters, the waitress left to put the order in.

"So..." I said breaking the silence.

"So what?" Harry asked.

"So how old are you?" I asked.

"I'm twenty and you?"

"Seventeen, I'll be eighteen on May seventh." I couldn't wait to be eighteen, it's so much older than seventeen.

"Nice." He simply replied.

I really need to find out more about Harry considering I literally know nothing about him.

"Do you have any younger brothers or sisters?" I asked looking Harry in the eyes.

He shifted a little in his seat and broke eye contact with me.

"Younger sister." He said playing with the salt shaker.

"What's her name?" I pushed further, he put the salt shaker down and looked me in the eyes saying,

"Her name was Lily." I thought I saw a tear in Harry's eye but if there was one he must've wiped it away.

"I'm so sorry, I'm sure she's in a better place now." I said now feeling guilty for bringing it up.

"Let's hope... It was all my fault." He trailed off looking away from me.

So he killed his own sister? God, this man has issues.

"There wasn't enough time, I couldn't get them out." I was about to ask why there wasn't enough time but before I could our waitress came with our food.

She sat down the two plates of pancakes and asked us if we needed anything else. Harry replied with,

"No, we're fine." We ate our chocolate chip pancakes in silence.

I wanted so badly to ask why there wasn't enough time but I knew I shouldn't so I just kept quiet. Once done eating Harry paid and we left. The clock in the car read '11:56pm', it was late and we were both tired. Harry pulled the car off to the side of the road and put it in park.

"Bedtime." He said smiling over at me.