Chapter 1

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved 

Chapter 1

PLEASE READ.!!!!!!!!!: hey there.! this is my FIRST Wattpad story so please don't judge so harshly , I know it's not as well written as the more experienced authors but I'm getting better.

I hope you all enjoy this story.! <3 PLEASE KEEP VOTING.!!!

a picture of Blair is included ------------> ( Emma Watson )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody can forget their first kiss.

Even if you were only 6 years old.

Especially when the person who kissed you was your older brother's best friend.

Well, on second thought, I don't think anybody would be able to forget it if Aiden Carter Chambers ever kissed them.

There's a few things you need to know about the three of us; my brother, his bestfriend, and I. We've known each other since we were born. Our parents had been friends since they've moved next door to each other back in their earlier days.

Blake and Aiden are a year older than me. When I came along, they were interested in me for awhile but then as we got older, that's when pranks, jokes, and 'let's-all-pull-Blair's-hair' games started.

Even through all the bullying, I sucked it up and continued to be around their company. It's not like I had a choice. Since Aiden was an only child, I had no one else to play with except for him and my brother.

Let's get back to the story of my first kiss.

It all started when my brother, Blake, got sick. Our mother had told him that he had to sleep as much as possible and increase his intake of fluids so his flu would disperse faster.

Since Blake was on bed rest, he couldn't play outside with Aiden. That's the reason why I was sitting on my porch watching Aiden show off flips and tricks with his new skateboard.

"Watch this one, Blairbear!" Aiden yelled. At his starting point, 7 year old Aiden ran with his skateboard. Halfway through his run, he dropped it, jumped on and did a kick flip.

My 6 year old mind was completely amazed by this trick. Jumping up, I clapped my hands and beamed at him. Aiden held his skateboard, smiled, and then bowed.

"Do another one!" I yelled and he nodded. He was clearly proud of his hobby and I didn't mind that he was showing off, I enjoyed being around him and seeing him happy.

Sitting back down, I watched as Aiden placed a small wooden ramp in the middle of our drive way. He ran back a few feet from it and put his board under his right feet. He took a deep breath and dragged off.

I watched closely as everything started to move in slow motion. Aiden jumped the ramp smoothly but then the skateboard seemed to disappear from under him when he was floating in the air. He yelped. I stood up, no sound coming out of my open mouth. I heard a crack as I saw him fall.

I vaguely remember what happened after. All I knew was when I saw the pain in Aiden's face, I couldn't stop screaming. I had ran inside to get Blake who in turn, got our mom. 911 was called and when the ambulance arrived, Aiden was rushed to the hospital.

Later, we had found out from our father that Aiden had landed on his right ankle. It had twisted to the point where it broke. Sickening as it is, he took it like a champ and managed to go through the whole system without crying.