039 | KUROO TETSUROU [2]

one shot is titled— ADMIRE

one shot is titledADMIRE

"Did you hear? There's a new transfer student from South Korea!"

Alot of the girls in your class--well, not just in your class gushed about the new transfer student. You didn't care though, your mind are clouded by thoughts of Sakira cheating behind Kuroo's back. What's more worse, that teacher is your homeroom sensei.

Guess Kuroo hit the lotto.

"Hey (f/n)-chan, you alright?" Kuroo waves a hand to your face, checking if you're still alive or not since you've been staring into the empty space for atleast 10 minutes.

The door opens, a tall boy enters. He has a black cap on his head, mask and an earphone. He caught your attention when he just stood in the front of the class, bobbing his head to the beat of the music he's listening to. Your eyes flicker back and forth from Kuroo and the mysterious boy.

"I'm m'kay." You reply shortly, turning around to face the boy again. He's wearing spectacles, a brown coat wrapped around his body. He's coughing, but not that harsh. Your eyes widened in surprise when he notices you staring at him so you look down in embarrassment, pretending to be busy.

It's not like you have feelings for te new boy, it's just that he's really intruiging, his brown orbs pulling you towards him, wanting to know more about him. Besides, you still have feelings for Kuroo.

A smirk tugs on Kuroo's lips, seeing your interaction with the new student. He'll try to befriend the new kid to set the two of you up. He can definitely feel a chemistry between the two of you. The class silences up as Toketa-sensei enters. He's your homeroom teacher, the man Sakira had been seeing.

"Class." His voice stands firm, echoeing through the class. "We have a new student from South Korea." He pauses, talking to the new boy with a different language before he steps in front, removing his mask.

"Hello, I am Oh Sehun, 18 years old. Please take care of me." He says in broken Japanese, but it's unbearable. All this time, Sehun has been looking at you in interest.

Toketa-sensei takes a stride forward, inches away from Sehun. "Do you have any questions?"

Multiple girls raises their hands in the air, eyes turning into hearts.

Your sensei rubbed his temple. "Girls, one at a time."

Sehun clears his throat before his lips curled up into a smile. "It's alright sensei."

"If you say so." Toketa shrugs.

Sehun picks the girl in the back row. She smirks in victory at the girls.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

His gaze returns to you. Licking his lips, he answered:

"I'm interested in someone right now."