Chapter 1.1: Birthday Boy

Birthday Boy

"Hyung, no! I haven't showered yet." Kaiden whined as Bon-Hwa tried his best to pep his face with kisses.

"Come on, dongsaeng. Let this Hyung spoil you with his magical kiss." Bon-Hwa said as he finally gave the younger a kiss on his forehead.

"Aya, Hyung I told you to stop kissing me on my forehead. I'm already 3cm taller than you." As he complained, Bon-Hwa did nothing but smile at the younger and hugged him.

Kaiden who knows how clingy his Hyung can get, finally shut up and hugged his Hyung.

Being touchy or sweet to each other is a normal occurrence for them. It's normal for Kaiden to receive kisses, hugs and have his head pet by the older one. He loves it when the older spoils him.

They met when Kaiden is only 14 years old, just a naive little kid who came from the countryside from Hamburg. His mom who is fully Korean had finally convinced her foreigner husband to settle down in Korea as her parent were starting to get old.

Kaiden isn't from a well-off family. Rather they live simply by farming, he also never been out of their small town so he never experienced the life of 'city' and it ended with him being simple-minded and innocent.

While Choi Bon-Hwa, your typical rich second generation. His family is an old-money, an aristocrat, who has been in business for hundred years.

Being an only child, Bon-Hwa can get everything he wants.

Sometimes he's thankful that his parents are only at their house for dinner, as he got the freedom he wants. And he enjoys his parents' absence more when he met Kaiden, the younger could never decline when he asks him for a sleepover as he would feel lonely without his parents. Of course, such excuses easily fooled the younger.

"Go on, join your family for breakfast. I'll wait for you in your room." Bon-Hwa shoo him away as he heard the younger's stomach grumble.

"Okay, I'll be done in a few minutes. You can borrow my computer if you got bored, Hyung."

Bon-Hwa watches as Kaiden walks out of his room and as soon as he was out of sight, he finally sat at Kaiden's bed.

Getting one of the plushies he gave the boy, petting it, he stared straightly at the computer he gifted the younger last year. He's staring specifically at the hidden camera.

A smirk slowly appeared on his handsome face, stroking the plushie again, he took off one of the plushie's eyes and what showed is a small microphone with batteries. Taking off the installed batteries, he took off the batteries he brought secretly in his pocket.

"Aigoo. that silly boy." He laughed. "Never really notice things." He said to himself and put back the plushies in their position.

As sick as it may sound, he enjoys watching how the younger spent his day in his room.

"HYUNG I'M DONE!" Bon-Hwa looked up as Kaiden finally returns.

"That's good then. What does my birthday boy want to do first? Shopping or Amusement Park?" Bon-Hwa asks, remembering the promise he made to the younger that he'll bring him to the amusement park if his parents finally agree on them getting out of Seoul so they could visit the famous Amusement Park in Busan or once he reaches 18 and can finally decide things himself.

"There's no way I'll let the chance to go amusement park slip my hands!" The boy says excitedly.

------------

"Hyung, I want to ride that one!" Kaiden points excitedly at the roller coaster.

Hearing how the people screamed as they enjoy the rush of a roller coaster and the wind hitting their faces made him more excited.

There's no way Kaiden would go home without experiencing the famous roller coaster.

"Well, why don't we save the best for last?" Bon-Hwa told him as he pulls Kaiden closer to the location of the carousel.

"Why don't you give this carousel a try first? You haven't ridden one before, right?"

"Noooo! Carousel is only for kids!" Kaiden protested but is already in line.

"And you're a little kid."

Finally having their turn, Kaiden sat carefully on the horse. While Bon-Hwa had chosen to stand up beside Kaiden before taking out his cellphone.

"Come on Kaiden. Smile for your Hyung."

"Cheeeeeese," Kaiden said in a small voice and made various poses.

------------

It was already dark when they finished riding half of the rides available in the Amusement Park. Unfortunately for Kaiden, they had to go now as the ride back home will take hours and he has to be home at exactly 10 PM.

Checking the time, it's already 8:14 PM.

"Let's go, Kaiden. Well just go back here." Bon-Hwa said as he saw how Kaiden has a longing look towards the roller coaster.

"Let's go back here after the exam, Hyung," Kaiden said softly and gave his best to portray his famous puppy eyes.

"If you do well," Bon-Hwa promised.

"OKAY! I'll make sure to review and ask for notes before the exam." Kaiden exclaimed as he finally regain his energy.

As soon as they're seated in their seat, Bon-Hwa took out a small box.

"This is Hyung's gift for you."

Kaiden slowly opened the pink velvet box and what he saw made him gasp.

"WAH! HYUNG THIS IS SO CUTE!" Kaiden's scream as soon as he took out the necklace.

Bon-Hwa is thankful that his car is soundproof. With how much Kaiden screams daily, they would have a complaint against them.

It was a silver necklace with a thick pendant head of Molang also made of silver and eyes of diamonds.

It looks like something a kid would be delighted to have. But then, Kaiden is still a kid according to Bon-Hwa.

Kaiden hurriedly wore it.

"Seriously, Hyung. I really love it!" Kaiden exclaimed and gave Bon-Hwa a hug.

"Anything for you."

What Kaiden failed to notice was how there's a glimmer of red at the Molang eyes.

------------

------------

The first few chapters will be filler, so there's probably not much of an action? Not sure, depends on how my mind works.

Votes and Comments are well appreciated.