Mickey Imagine

I was at home in my bedroom that I share with my four brothers. "Amelia! You have company!" Fiona yelled from downstairs. I got up and ran downstairs to see my boyfriend sitting on the couch. I smiled wide. "Hey babe what's up?" I asked as he stood up with a frown. "I think we should break up." He said bringing tears to my eyes. "W-why?" I stuttered. "I've been cheating on you with your best friend for a while now. She's pregnant now." He explained softly. I swear I could feel my heart break. "You what?!" I heard from behind me. I turned to see my best friend standing there angry. Before I could even process what was happening Mickey was on top of my now ex-boyfriend throwing punch after punch while shouting swear words at him. I finally snapped out of my state and rushed and pulled Mickey off of Jett. "Mickey stop!" I yelled holding him back. "Wow. So you still care after that fucker cheats on you? What the fuck Y/N?!" He shouted at me. "I don't care about him! I care about you! If you keep going you'll kill him and I don't want you to go to prison and leave me here. Not again." I shouted back. He didn't say anything else just turned to me and shoved his lips against mine. I moaned against his lips pulling him closer to me. "I've always loved you Mickey. It's always been you." I whispered to him.