The brother

Jungkook's POV

I looked at the two from behind. 

My sister and Jin Hyung were so busy talking in the kitchen and they haven't noticed him carefully watching their every move. 

His sister is getting weirder day by day. 

Normally, Jisoo noona will be staying in her room trying to read some books or watch some foreign movies but lately, she's been staying outside of her room and playing with the guys. 

I mean, I'm fine with her being so close with the boys but it feels really weird. 

Plus, I can always catch her sneaking a glance at Jin. 

Yes, this young lady is getting sneaky and sneaky day by day. I'm not even sure if it's because of Jin hyung or because she'd associate herself with Alien V or that naughty Jimin.

By the way, I'm not really sure if Jin hyung was serious when he said that he liked my sister. 

I'm not really against them having a relationship. I mean, Jin hyung is caring and I know she won't break my sister's heart but it's my sister that I'm afraid of. 

She might not be able to deal with our job, the pressure, and all. I'm not sure if my sister would be able to handle the drama of dating a kpop star, if you get what I mean. 

And I'm scared that she might go away again. To be honest, I'm now afraid that she might actually hurt Jin hyung instead.

Well, obviously, Jisoo likes him back to the point that they're openly flirting with each other. 

It's almost a week after she suddenly disappeared.

I was so frustrated at that time. If that was long ago, I would have flipped everything in the house until I heard from her but I remember what happened between us so I decided to be a little patient.

It's a good thing that I'm aware that she normally goes out of the country for a job, though I'm not really sure what she does because I never really had the chance to ask.

 The boys were so sick worried. Jin hyung had been a little grumpy which rarely happened by the way.

Speaking of the boys, I haven't had the chance to tell them about my sister. I bet they will be shocked. 

My thoughts were cut off when I felt a hand above my shoulders. 

"Yah, what are you doing?"

I turned around and covered Jimin's mouth. 

"Hyung, keep quiet," I told him. I let go of my hand and pointed out the two.

We were standing a few feet away from them. 

"Ow, does Jin hyung like Jisoo noona?" he asked me.

"No shit, Sherlock." I said sarcastically. Oh my God. This kid had been clueless all along. 

That's why everybody says that he's got no jams. 

"Tsk, too bad, I actually like noona as well, but it's okay, Jin hyung can have her."

My eyes went wide after I heard what he said. He did not.

"Fuck you."

 I told him straight on which got him a little taken aback.

"Wooo, our maknae is getting a little tougher," he told me then flicked my forehead. 

"Ouch" I feel the stinging pain left by his small hands.

"I'm still your hyung. And no cursing." he pointed at me. " We'll both get in trouble if Jim Omma heard us, araso?

I rolled my eyes in reply.

My eyes suddenly went wide when I look back t the two and saw Jin's face so close to my sisters. 

Are they gonna kiss?

That rascal. 

Before I can stop the two, Jimin pulled me back to the living room. 

"Yah, come here. You're still a baby so let's go"

He dragged me by ear all the way to the living room.

But I won't be giving up without a fight. I shoved his hands and run back to the two when I felt another pair of hands grab me from the waist. I looked back and saw both Jimin and V pulling me back to the living room.

"Ahh! Hyung!" I protested. Jimin pushed me on the sofa and I ended up being squeezed in between him and V.

"I need to talk to both of them." I insisted, then I tried to wiggle my way out of the two.

But V decided that it's fun to play around. " Nope, you're gonna be staying here and give a chance to that grumpy old Jin hyung to do his job." his eyebrows wiggle.

Fuck no, I can't be an uncle this early.

Oh my God, the two may be getting too cozy at the kitchen and here I am stuck up in between my silly hyungs.