Veintisiete

6 months later..........

"I'm so proud of you Aurion"

"I'm happy you came down here to celebrate this with me"I said as I sipped on my wine.

It's been six months and Lucas is still stuck in rehab. After the incident, they made him stay longer. He couldn't even get visits or phone calls so me and Nani haven't seen or heard his voice since.

"So when is the party?"Jayda asked.

"It's in two days. I can't believe I'm on vogue"I smiled proudly. Leonard really took me far in the industry in just six months.

"I believed in you auri. Quincy is proud of you too"

"Tell him thankyou for the wine"

"I will but I heard Nani's birthday is coming up. What are you gonna do?"

"I don't know. She's turning one and I don't want to do something big because she won't even remember. Probably like a small get together"I said and she nodded.

"Just know I'll be there. I'm glad I'm Nani's god mother"She said.

Me and Monae haven't spoke since she showed up with dillyn on my doorstep. I would see her around and I knew she seen me but she wouldn't approach me.

"Are you Monae still not talking?"

"Sadly no. I miss my bestfriend but she's in the wrong and needs to apologize"

"Maybe you should make the first move if she won't"She said making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not saying shit to her Jayda"I said pouring some more wine in my glass.

"Whatever floats ya boat Aurion"She shrugged her shoulders.

My phone started to ring and I answered it seeing it was Dillyn. I wasn't mad at him.

"Aurion"He said out of breath.

"What's wrong Dillyn?"I asked getting worried.

"Monae. Hurting. At hospital"He sputtered out.

"She's at the hospital. What happened?"

"It's the baby Aurion! I can't bare losing this one"He cried.

"What hospital?"

"Atlanta memorial. Hurry up"

"I'm on my way"I said hanging up.

"What happened?"Jayda asked as I stood up.

"Monae's in the hospital. I have to go see her"

"Do you want me to watch Nani for you?"She asked.

"Please. I'll be back later"I said picking up my phone and purse hurrying out the house. I got in my car and drove to Atlanta memorial.

It's like god anit want me to get there because lights kept stopping me but I finally made it. I got out my car and quickly walked inside the hospital.

I looked over to see Dillyn about to step in the elevator.

"Dillyn!"I yelled running towards him. He turned around and his eyes widened. He stepped out and walked towards me. He had dried up tears on his face.

"Is she ok?"I asked.

"She's going into labor"

"Isn't it to early? She's only like seven or eight months"

"She's eight months so I guess it's alright. I just don't want her to lose the baby"He said wiping his face.

"She's gonna be alright dillyn"I said hugging him.