Chapter 16

Remus and Tonks

Remus POV

The spell took us a while to figure out but eventually we succeeded. The spell was so powerful that it took all of us to perform it.

Dumbledore told us that the portal we were making would take us to the world where Harry was in, then once we got there we could do a tracking spell to find him.

I personally wasn't sure of the plan but I went along anyway wanting to get hairy back. When the portal was finally opened I could feel a strong pull coming from it, it was like a vacuum trying to suck us in.

I grabbed hold of Tonks hand as I was suddenly pulled through the portal. I thought the sensation would be like a port key but boy was I wrong. I landed roughly on the ground the air knocked out of my lungs.

It took me a few minutes to figure out what happened. I looked around and noticed Tonks laying a few feet away from me. I got up and ran to her helping her up.

 I looked around again expecting to see everybody else but the only person I saw was Sirius. " what happened where we the only ones who got through?" Sirius slow we sat up

 "I don't think so, I think we all came through the portal we just probably landed in different places." I nodded my head that made sense. " does anyone know where we are exactly?" Tonks asked.

 I shook my head I had no idea where we were but hopefully we would figure it out soon. " should we find the others or should we start looking for Harry?" "to be honest I'm not sure maybe we should just start walking see where we end up" I suggested. The others nodded and we started walking.

I don't know how long we were walking for, but it was starting to get dark and our feet we're hurting like crazy from the strain of walking all day. " I think we should rest" Tonks said slowing down.

 I immediately followed her as we made a place to sleep. I could tell serious wanted to keep looking but he stopped anyway. " we'll start again in the morning" I said " but for now we must rest."

Severus POV

I saw Remus and Tonks being pulled through the portal. I tried to grab ahold of them but it was too late I was being sucked in as well I tried to balance myself to land correctly however the pool is so strong I wasn't able to get my balance.

 I landed on my arm which was followed by a snapping noise. Pain flared through my arm and I knew it was broken. I grimaced in pain but didn't make any noise. I looked up and noticed Dumbledore with Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.

The others however were nowhere to be seen. I got up and went over to Molly I gave her my hand and helped her up she thinks me as I went over to Mr. Weasley helping him to his feet.

I was going to go help Albus but he was already standing taking in our surroundings. " oh my gosh Severus your arm is it okay" Molly asked concern in her voice.

Usually I might brush it off and say I was okay however I did not know where we were I thought it would be best to inform Molly of my predicament.

 " I think it might be broken" Molly gas and came over to me Examining my arm she did a quick spell to wrap it and make sure it would heal straight. I thanked her then turned Albus.

" Albus what are the others what are we going to do?" Albus didn't turn to look at me just kept staring into the forest around us. " we must find Harry first he is the reason we are here once we have found him we will look for the others"

 " I don't think that's a good idea Albus we need to find the others they are important to this mission. There is strength in numbers we must remember that." mr. Weasley said as he backed an arm around his wife.