✎twenty three

The past 4 weeks have been repeats of one another. The days were filled with going to work, art, everyday actions, and so forth. Jimin had taken today off from work due to feeling ill. Jungkook, being the concerned man he was, had taken the day off as well to care for Jimin.

The poor boy threw up early in the morning around 4 a.m. His energy seemed to have been drained from his small body as he layed on the couch, curled up in 2 blankets while watching his favorite show.

Jungkook walked into the room with a glass of milk and a cup of ramen. "Hungry?" Jimin eyed the food and nodded furiously. "Thank you, Kookie." Jungkook placed the good on the coffee table and unwrapped Jimin from the blankets.

He sat down beside him and placed an arm around his shoulders. "Don't get so close. You'll get sick, too." Jimin pouted as he scooted himself away from Jungkook.

"I'll be fine. Even if I do get sick, I'll be fine with that. There is no way I'm missing out on daily cuddles just because you're sick." Jimin rolled his eyes and grabbed his food.

✗Time Skip✗ (1 week later)

"Jimin, I'm serious! You have to go to the hospital!" Taehyung had showed up earlier to take care of Jimin since Jungkook was too worried to leave him alone but couldn't miss anymore work.

Jimin was still feeling ill and throwing up. It was so obvious that something was up but Jimin continued denying due to his fear of the hospital.

"Jimin, I will drag you by your ear, out this door, and to the hospital if I have to." Jimin turned around, taking a break from putting away dishes, and glared at Taehyung. "Don't you dare touch my perfect ears." He pointed a finger at Taehyung and turned back around to finish putting some dishes away.

"Why won't you go? It's not like the hospital is gonna lock you up or kill you." Jimin put the last cup away in it's designated cupboard and walked over to Taehyung who was sitting at one of the dining table chairs. "That place is terrifying! How are you not scared of it?" Jimin whined.

"Jimin, you've been there before. You already know that it's not something to be afraid of." Taehyung grinned at his own words, proud of his statement. Jimin sighed and cutely pouted. "Fine. I'll go get ready but if I die while I'm there, I will haunt you forever." Taehyung nodded. "Deal."

✗Time Skip✗

On the car ride there, Jimin quickly texted Jungkook that he was going to the hospital for a check-up. Taehyung parked the car and stepped out, Jimin following behind him as they walked inside the building.

Jimin sat down in one of the many lobby chairs while Taehyung went to the front desk took pay for Jimin's checkup.

Taehyung sat down beside Jimin about 5 minutes later, pulling out his phone to entertain himself. "Still nervous?" He asked, not looking away from his screen.

Jimin shrugged and looked around for a moment. "Not really..." Taehyung grinned and and set his phone in his lap to look over at Jimin. "Good."

--
They sat in silence for a while longer, entertaining themselves by constantly studying the plants around the lobby and every time someone entered, it would catch their attention for just a moment.

Jimin furrowed his brows when he glanced at the next person to enter. "Jungkook?" Jungkook walked toward the two and sat beside Jimin. "What are you doing here? You can't afford to miss more work!" He whisper-yelled.

"You've just been worrying me and I want to be here for you." Jungkook's small voice was barely audible. Taehyung looked at him with one eyebrow raised. "You're hella weird. It's just a damn checkup. It's not like he's getting fucking surgery or something."

Jimin smacked Taehyung arm lightly and glared at him. "Quit swearing so much. You do realize that there are little children here, right?" Taehyung rubbed his arm in pain and apologized.

"Park Jimin?" All of them turned their heads and quieted down as soon as Jimin's name was called.

___

next chappie is gonna be fun ;)

i love this gif too much someone catch me holy jesus