Raphael's To Do List

Simon often wondered the halls of the hotel. He was beyond bored, no tv, no internet. There was nothing to do but read books. Books without Pictures. Simon only enjoyed reading comics, so he was left wandering the halls.

Simon decided to see what Raphael was up too. Although Raphael would probably tell him to leave him alone, Simon wanted to try anyway.

But when Simon reached Raphael's room, there was no sign of the older vampire. Simon frowned and glanced around the room.

He spotted a piece of paper laying idly on Raphael's desk. Simon being the curious Fledgling he was, took the paper in his hands. He starred at the piece of paper in utter confusion.

To do list

Simon.

Simon frowned. Did he do something wrong? Did Raphael want to talk to him about something? Please don't let it be the fact that Simon broke one of the glasses.

"Simon?" Raphael's voice broke Simon out of his trance.

"Hey Raphael what is this?" Simon questioned holding up the piece of paper. Raphael walked closer to Simon before speaking.

"It's my to do list" Raphael said with a smirk.

"But it's just a piece of paper with my name on it?" Simon questioned with confusion.

Silenced filled the room. Simon awaited an answer but judging by Raphael's facial expression he guessed he wasn't going to get one.

Why would Simons name be on Raphael's To do List?

"Oh god" Simon whispered as he realised. Raphael simply rolled his eyes and walked into his closet and shrugged off his expensive jacket and hung it up.

"Wait, you like me?" Simon said and face palmed at his own stupidity. Of course Raphael liked him why else would he want to fuck him!?

"I think that's pretty obvious Simon" Raphael chuckled. Simon noted that Raphael actually had other emotions.

Simon didn't know what to say. His eyes were glued to the ground as his mind processed the fact that Raphael liked him back. He could hear Raphael coming closer to him. And soon he felt Raphael breath on his skin. He looked up. Their faces were inches away. Raphael watched Simon looking for a sign. Simon gulped loudly before gaining some courage. He placed his hand on the back of Raphael's neck and pulled him closer to him. Their lips met and Raphael instantly kissed back. This was new for Simon. Of course his liked a guy before, but his never actually kissed one. But it was like every other kiss his every had yet this one was better. It was slow and passionate. The two vampires kissed for only mere seconds but it felt like it lasted for eternity. The two boys pulled back and Raphael smiled a genuine smile. Not his usually smirk, a real smile that melted Simon's heart.