2. Call me daddy

Camila

"Do you even understand this?" Shawn asked throwing the book against the wall. I laughed and shook my head.

"I don't" I smirked and wrote a equation to my notebook.

"Camila?" Shawn interrupted my math. I looked up at him and saw that his crotch had a slight bulge.

"Can I say something?" he asked. I nodded and blushed.

"You're really hot" he said. I almost choked on my spit.

"Shawn, we're just friends " I laughed nervously but that didn't seem to stop Shawn from getting closer to me. He placed his hand on my thigh.

"Who cares?" he whispered.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked. Even though this was wrong, I nodded and puckered my lips. He brushed his lips against mine. He added his tongue and explored my mouth.

"I like you, Camila" he whimpered and gave kisses to my neck.

"I like you too" I replied and moaned. Shawn left a trail of kisses on my collar bone. He slid his hands under my almost see through t-shirt.  He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"God you're sexy" he whined to my ear and kissed my neck. I shoved my face to his neck and bit his skin. He moaned and tugged my hair. When I separated my teeth from his pale skin, I let my tongue leave a saliva trail on it. He turned my head so our lips met each other. His hands traveled down to my butt.

"I love when you wear yoga pants" he smirked and squeezed my other ass cheek. I blushed and swiped my hair behind my ear. Shawn pulled my shirt over my head and unclasped my bra. He clearly gasped in his mind. I got insecure and covered my breasts. Shawn looked at me and removed my arms.

"Sorry, but your blocking my amazing view" he said with a husky voice. I snorted awkwardly and slowly got to my elbows topless.

"You're amazing Shawn and I really like you.." I started.

"But what?" he asked.

"I'm afraid that this will destroy our friendship" I admitted and caught Shawn smirking at my boobs.

"SHAWN!" I yelled smiling. He waved and looked up at me.

"Babe, listen...I care about you and I will never ever ever let this ruin our friendship" he assured and touched my waist.

"And besides...I'm addicted to you" he said and pulled me tight against him. He ripped his shirt off and let it fall to the floor. He lowered my pants a little bit only to reveal my black lacy underwear. I saw drool forming to his mouth, but swallowed it fast. He pulled them down. The only thought I had in my head was literally 'thank god I shaved'. I smirked and bit my bottom lip. He pulled the rest of my pants down. I moaned restless and felt all my liquids rush down to my womanhood.

"Oh baby I haven't even started..." Shawn awed and looked between my legs. I blushed and coughed. When I was about to say 'fuck you' I felt Shawn's tongue on my clit. I gasped air as soon as I felt his tongue sliding on top of it.

"Please, S-Shawn..." I whimpered and twirled the sheets in my hands. I tightened and arched my back as I was about to reach my climax. But he stopped as soon as he felt it.

"Don't call me Shawn, baby" he said weirdly commanding.

"What would you like to be called?" I asked unzipping his jeans.

"Dadd-"

"Daddy?" I cut him off. He nodded and kissed me.

"Yes, call me daddy" he said and undressed himself from his boxers. I looked at his hard on and began to suck. I heard Shawn moan. I went deeper and twirled my tongue around it. I felt Shawn tightening and I stopped. He sighed of disappointment, but spread my legs.

"Have you ever done this before, baby" he asked and placed a condom on his dick. I shook my head.

"Is it okay?" I asked worried.

"It makes you even hotter that your virgin" he said and cupped my cheek. He then slowly pushed himself in me. I moaned of pain but soon gasped in arouse.

"Faster, Shaw-" I started but Shawn placed his finger on my lips.

"I mean... faster daddy" I moaned and got a nod from him. He thrust in me harder and faster so I let out a small whine.

"Oh god it feels good" I moaned. Shawn thrust faster in and made my breath shake. I started to feel my body temperature rising. My thighs started to heat up and I grabbed Shawn's arm.

"Fuck!" I screamed as I made a mess to the bed. Shawn breathed heavily and collapsed on top of me.

"Shit, you're good, baby" he whispered and placed his hand on my breast. I was sweating from head to toe.

"You're so sexy" he said and licked my stomach. I snorted and arched my back.

"Camila?" he asked when I didn't answer.

"What?" I replied breathing heavily.

"You don't regret this?" he asked. I shook my head roughly and got up.

"I don't, why would I?" I questioned. 

"Never mind... " he said and wondered to my lips. He separated for a moment to inhale.

"Say your mine, baby" he whimpered.

"I'm yours, daddy"

-- I decided to update again today hope you enjoy it ! ;)