ch. 6

It was 5 in the morning and Haya was trying to get Slender Man to help her train. Or at least help with her plan. He said maybe for the training but yes for the plan. "He has been acting bad so I suppose I could help. But for the training I will see. If we do the training you will have to do it will take months or even years." He said in her mind. She didn't care. She had found out she could continue her school online from when she left off and also live with them so Alex would stay by her, she would be training, she would be at school, and also doing her plan on ruining Jeff.

She lay in Alex's hospital bed, he had been in there for 2 months and was now able to go home. Well...there new home. She had already told him everything and showed him all of them they would be living with. He was asleep but she was wide awake. After an hour or so she finally dozed off.

She was in the same ball room as be for. The same mirror with the same girl beckoned her. She did as she once did but this time the girl grabbed her. When she did she felt her soft smooth skin and heard her silky, quiet, and soothing yet echoing, never forgetful voice for the first time.

  " Haya. You need to free yourself, Alex is in great danger. As are you." Haya was puzzled,

  " What do you mean? Hes in my arms he isn't getting hurt. And who are you?!" She panicked.

 " I am who is soon to be you. I am whom that creature will turn you into. I am your life after life its self. I am you." She stepped out of the mirror and the blackness turned into a cold, snowing cliff. " And this is where I become you. Look! Here we come now!" They both turned and saw the normal Haya walk with a frenzied teenager behind her. In seconds the boy was dead and on the ground. She passed out and after a few seconds she woke up with white hair, and red eyes just like the girl in the mirror. All of this was caused by her newly granted immorality. She was now one of them. the room then changed to a different cliff, this one had a screaming 10 year old dangling off the edge with a crazy smiling man getting ready to kick him off.

  " NO! ALEX!" Haya screamed as she tried to push Jeff away but only went through him. As she almost fell mirror Haya caught her and told her to just watch. They did and a white haired girl sprinted at Jeff, pushed him away, and pulled Alex up. She then pushed Jeff off the cliff were he was stuck on a second cliff about a few feet down.

 Haya woke up in a cold sweat and out of breath. Alex came out of the bathroom and gasped at his sister. She jumped out of bed and ran to a mirror. She sighed as she still had her brown hair, and lime eyes. She didn't sleep the rest of that night but only packed her brothers things to leave that morning.

( Kinda longish chapter. Again thanks for the few people whom have read this and hopefully will read it. Also I know its a really confuzzeling chapter sorry! <3 ya!)