Chapter Fifty One

-----------------------

Dedication: ARoseGoldDream for the amazing cover! Thank you!

Recap:

"Hey Leisel, what are your plans for next year?" I asked as we piled out of the car.

"I'm going travelling with my family. We're going through Europe. I've applied for university now though and when I get an offer, I'll just defer for a year."

"Travelling will be fun! That sounds like an awesome idea."

After ordering, we take a seat by the window. As Leisel began to text on her phone and Mia was making googley eyes with the guy who served us, I found myself smiling.

Who would have thought that I'm going to miss these two, when I leave?

----------------------

***Warning, the start of this chapter is intimate, if you would like to skip, scroll down to the next warning ***

Hayden's hands slide down my back, sinking lower with each passing moment.

His lips moved with mine roughly as he slams me against my shower wall. I gasp at the cold feel of the tiles. He smirks, hooking my leg around his waist, his fingers slipping against my wet skin.

My hair clings to my back as he moves fast and hard, making my eyes roll back into my head. My nail dugs into his back as I moan.

All I can taste is his mint toothpaste and the water that clings to his wet lips. He pulls my lip between his teeth and sucks.

"I love you," he whispers breathlessly, dragging his tongue across my bottom lip.

"I love you, more," I murmurs.

"GRACE!" Comes a sudden shout, jolting me from my trance. "Are you home? Thought we could have lunch together?"

"Holy shit!" I breathe as Hayden continues thrusting, obviously not paying attention to anything besides us right now. "Mum's home!"

"What?" he exclaims, quickly pulling out, his eyes wide.

I let out a laugh at his panic-stricken face. He quickly rolls the condom off and holds it up.

"Where am I supposed to put this?" he asks, looking very serious while I can't stop giggling.

"I don't know, put it in your jeans pocket or something."

"Ew, it's all wet!"

I roll my eyes. "Wrap it up in a tissue or something and put it in the bin."

*** Intimate scene is over ***

After rinsing, he quickly steps out, towelling off the fastest I've ever seen him, looking like he had been lit on fire. I can't stop laughing as he rushes around the bathroom. I take my time, not feeling as panicked now that I am in here alone.