Chapter 35

Chapter 35
• • •

It was Friday. The week had gone by incredibly fast. Scarlett and Savannah were over my house helping me pack.

After a couple hours of talking, packing, and laughing, Scarlett got a phone call.

"That was Eli. They're ready," she said and smiled really big. Savannah squealed as she jumped up from the bed and ran down into the car.

"Shotgun!" She yelled and I grunted.

Scarlett hopped in the drivers seat and Savannah sat in the passengers seat. I sat behind Savannah.

When we rolled into Eli's driveway, I saw them burst through the front door. Well, Kevin burst through the front door. Hollering. Like the 5 year old he is.

Ashton and Eli followed. I was pretty sure that I saw Jake behind the front door. He was probably staying with Eli's parents over the weekend.

When Kevin opened the door he shouted, "LETS GOOO!" And hopped in the back. I laughed.
Ashton hopped in the back with him, and Eli sat in the seat next to me.

When the doors were closed, Savannah turned on the radio, blasting old-school hip hop. Eli and I jammed out to the songs the entire way there.

When we got to the house, I was in awe. There was one main house, and there was a mini guest house right next to it. Around the house, sand covered the ground, and in front of the main house, a porch was laid out.

"This place is sick!" Kevin shouted from the back, and everyone agreed.

"If everyone wants to have their own bed, then one person has to sleep in the guest house," Scarlett said.

"DIBS!!" The three boys yelled simultaneously. I chuckled.

The house looked like it was only big enough to hold a bedroom and a bathroom, which was cute.

The boys erupted into an argument about who could have the house.

We had all gotten out of the car at this point, and had all of our stuff.

"First one there gets it!" Kevin said, and they all dropped their stuff and started to run.

Eli and Kevin shoved each other, and they both fell down. Ashton beat them to the house.

"Fuck," Kevin said quietly. "We'll just lock you out of the big house during dinner." He threatened.

Ashton dropped his stuff off in his place while we all chose our bedrooms.

My room was pretty small, but it was comfy.

It was only about 4, so we decided to go to the beach.

I got in my blue string bikini, and braided my hair in the back. I threw on a coverup and grabbed my flip flops.

When I walked into the living room, Ashton was laying on the couch with his phone. He was wearing a black bathing suit and a white t-shirt.

Gulp.

Scarlett and Savannah got in the living room right after me, and Kevin and Eli soon followed.

"Let's do this," Scarlett said and grabbed her towel and beach chair.

"AYEE!" Kevin said and walked out of the house.

When we got to the beach, we found a spot in the soft, fluffy sand.

Before I even noticed it, Kevin and Eli were throwing the football around, Scarlett and Savannah were over with them, and Ashton and I were still at the chairs.