Those Eyes (Smut)

Preston's POV

I don't know how the he'll I was supposed to do this. But his arms were around me, Our shirts on the floor, and his hands ran softly along my back. He looked down at me and I swear I melted. Those eyes could pierce the heavens they were so fucking infectious. He was so adamant on this, That he wanted it so bad. He knew as well that I wanted it more than anything, but I was scared. I couldn't straight up say yes to him. But what if I want to say no? Even though I can't?we have been together for two years now. And only now I'm starting to think about this. I can't tell him to stop. I can't tell him to do anything... I never have been able to.

As I looked up into his eyes, I felt something stirring. Something inside of me felt like it was waking up and I loved it, it made me feel good. Really good. I took the first step and leaned up to his lips, feeling them press against my own. The act causing him to lightly run his nails down my bare back in pleasure. The feeling causing me to breathe out just that little quicker.

I love him. I love him more than anything, and now, I want to show it. I reached one hand up to the his face and run my hand along his cheek, slowly moving up to his beautiful hair, slowly applying pressure before he got the notion. His lips disconnected from my own before he moved down to my neck. Nipping the skin lightly before he slowly pushed me back onto his bed. His hair tickling my body lightly as he dropped further. Running his tongue over my stomach. My breathing was getting quicker and I wish I could tell him how good this felt,the feeling was unrivaled.

As I felt him rest his lips over my clothed muscle. His fingers dug under the waist band of my pants and almost torturously slowly pulled them down until I felt my underwear start to tighten. It was so painful I Damn near thrusted into his face when I was half free. His hand pushing my underwear to the side as my cock sprung out at full attention.

I swear if it was possible. I'd be a moaning mess. I'd seen pork a lot. And I know I'd be making some really high pitched sounds. As I felt his tongue touch the tip of me. God Damn I wanted to blow there and then but that wouldn't be very good now would it. He'll I can't even get him off. Everything I went near him he would brush me away.

Feeling his tongue move over the head of my pens felt like nothing else on this planet. It felt so right when he gripped my shaft. Fondled and played with my balls in his hand as I felt his mouth engulf me. Ok, now I want to blow. I want to Shove my cock down his throat and cum deep inside it. But when I tried to thrust up. I heard my boy make a deep growl, as he pushed down on my stomach and held me there. This is torture right? Surely this is what torture feels like. As I felt his mouth take my full length. His lips hitting the end of my dick. I even felt him try to kiss me as his tongue run over my now moist cock. His mouth applying pressure by sucking lightly as he made his way back up. Lifting his lips off of me and letting me go with an audible pop. My breathing was erratic now. So quickly, so heavy. I needed it. I ran my hand through his hair and directed him to me. Pushing it inside his mouth. Forcing him to take it all before lifting his head up. Before pushing down again. I could feel something already. Granted he had been touching me for an hour before but now. Now is what I need. And I need it now.

As he started to get faster. I felt something coil inside me. I felt something pulling me into complete euphoria. The feeling started to grow until I could barely handle it. I ran both my hands through his hair before I felt it. I pulled his head down one last time and thrust up. Literally forcing my cum to go no where but down the back of his throat. Hearing him gag and cough once before swelling my cum. A little bit dribbling out of his cheek as he looked up at me. Those eyes again. Fucking christ I want him to fucking destroy me. I leaned down and picked the loose cum from his jaw as it ran slowly down and kissed him. Tasting myself on his tongue as his hands ran over my body. Fucking christ I love you Josh. Those green eyes will be the death of me I swear.