Chapter 11

"Let's go see the giraffes," Sofi says as she pulls on Lauren's hand once she's paid for their tickets into the zoo. Lauren let's the girl drag her to where the giraffes are located.

"Wow look how tall," Sofi says in awe.

"You want to feed them," Lauren ask, smiling down at the smaller girl. Sofi bobs her head up and down as a yes. Lauren chuckles at the excited girl before going and paying for a couple of pieces of lettuce to feed the giraffes.

"Here, I just want a piece and you can have the rest," Lauren informs her as she takes just one lettuce out of the pile. They spend a few minutes feeding the animals, one drooled all over Sofi making both of them laugh.

"Where to next, little koala," Lauren ask the girl who's holding her hand, still being a koala in some sort.

"Pandas," Sofi says simply, dragging Lauren over to another enclosure. They do this for a couple hours before they both are tired and need something to eat.

"Can I get the chicken nuggets that are shaped like animals," Sofi ask as they stand in line for their food.

"You can get whatever you want, Sof," Lauren assures her as she tries to decide what she wants.

"Anything," Sofi ask mischievously.

"Anything reasonable," Lauren says, reading the younger girl's mind. She pouts slightly, but it goes away as she sees her chicken nuggets. She grabs her food before running off to find somewhere to sit as Lauren pays. Lauren searches for the girl and finds her shoving the nuggets in her mouth in a table at the back.

"Just like her sister," Lauren mumbles to herself, letting out a small chuckle. She goes and sits down at the table, starting to eat her food also. Once the two are done they start to walk towards the exit.

"Lolo, can we go to the gift shop," Sofi ask with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure," Lauren answers, shrugging her shoulders. They walk in and separate, Sofi to find something and Lauren to find something for Camila. They meet back up in ten minutes, Sofi with a snow leopard hat type of thing and Lauren with a stuffed octopus. She thought about getting her girlfriend a giraffe, but soon realized that she just got one from Clara.

"Are we ready," Lauren ask, taking Sofi's hat. Sofi nods and they go and pay for the items. As soon as the cashier rings up Sofi's hat, the girl grabs it and puts it on. Lauren chuckles at the cute girl, reminding her so much of her own sister when she was her age.

"Come on, let's go," Lauren says grabbing the girl's hand before leading her through the crowd of people at the gift shop. They finally make it through and walk to Lauren's car. Before Lauren can start the car Sofi stops her.

"Thank you for today, Lolo. I loved it and I love you. Kaki does too, so stay please," Sofi says quietly, looking down at the ground.

"I'm gonna stay as long as your sister wants me here," Lauren informs the younger Cabello, leaning over to kiss her cheek comfortingly.

"Promise," Sofi ask putting her pinkie finger out.

"Promise." Lauren says twisting it with her own pinkie. As they both settle back down into their seats Lauren starts the car and pulls out of her parking spot. The ten minute drive back to the Cabello's household was filled with Sofi and Lauren blaring Taylor swift and singing the lyrics. Lauren turns the music off as she soon pulls to a stop in the driveway. She gets out and opens Sofi's door for her.

"Ms Cabello," Lauren says in her best British accent trying to get the younger one to laugh. And it not only gets her laughing, but there's a second laugh. Lauren turns to the laugh to see her girlfriend standing by the garage, laughing with her eyes closed. Lauren shuts Sofi's door after she gets out and walks up to Camila.

"Well hello Ms Cabello number two," Lauren says before pulling the girl into an embrace after she signals it.

"Number two? Shouldn't I be number one since I am your girlfriend," Camila ask tightening her arms around the older girl.

"I guess so, Sofi you're number two now," Lauren says teasingly, pulling away from their hug.

"Hey," Is her response as they all walk into the house. Sofi goes into the kitchen and they follow, Lauren sitting on a bar stool and Camila standing beside her giving her sweet kisses on the cheek. Lauren giggles as Camila moves down a little with her kisses, hitting a tickling spot.

"Camz, stop," Lauren says with a laugh, Camila obeys and pulls away.

"Lolo, show Kaki what you got her," Sofi says bouncing up and down. Lauren nods before pulling the octopus out of her bag.

"So I don't have to steal my mom's anymore," Lauren says handing the stuffed animal to her girlfriend.

"Thank you, Lo," Camila says with a wide smile. She then kisses Lauren on the lips without warning, surprising the girl. Nonetheless she kisses back right away though. They pull apart once they hear a bowl hit the counter. They look to see Sofi with a bowl and ice cream container.

"Sofi what are you doing? We just ate," Lauren ask chuckling, Sofi is just like Camila.

"Eating ice cream. Can we watch a movie once I get done," Sofi ask as she scoops ice cream into the bowl. Once she gets down she walks over to the two.

"I'm sorry Sof, but Camz and I are going on a date," Lauren says softly with a frown.

"Can I come," Sofi ask the two.

"Not this time, butterfly queen," Camila tells the younger one. The girl looks so sad and disappointed.

"Come here," Lauren says pulling on the sides of her snow leopard hat. She pulls her closer to her and then into a hug.

"How about once school starts and everything settles down I'll start coming over once a week to have a movie marathon with you. Deal?" Lauren says into Sofi's ear. Sofi nods, literally her frown turning upside down into a wide smile.

"Okay good. Now Camz and I are going to go now," Lauren says kissing the younger girl's cheek before hopping off the bar stool. Camila waves tot he younger girl before walking towards the door.

"Papi, Lauren and I are leaving," Camila tells him as they pass him in the living room. He nods and waves goodbye to the two teenagers before focusing back on the game on the tv. They walk out to the car and Lauren opens Camila's door for her. Camila gives her a gracious smile before the other girl jogs to her side of the car.

"So where are we going," Lauren ask as she starts the car.

"The park," Camila answers. Lauren nods and starts to drive there, the first couple minutes of the ride was a comfortable silence until Lauren felt Camila poking her arm. She looks over with raised eyebrows.

"Can I call you pet names? Like it that okay," Camila ask shyly. Those six words just made Lauren love this girl even more.

"Of course, baby," Lauren says softly. Camila smiles widely before turning to look out the window. They reach the park and both get out.

"Come on, Lo. Let's go," Camila says tugging on Lauren's hand. Camila leads them to an ice cream stand. Lauren chuckles because food seems to be the only thing her girlfriend ever thinks about.

"One chocolate and one vanilla please," Lauren orders, taking out her wallet. She puts it back as soon as she sees Camila glaring at her. The younger Latina then pays for their ice cream.

The two go and sit on a bench, Camila wrapped in Lauren's arms.

"I'm falling more and more in love with you by the day."

So figured to keep me in track once school starts I have certain days I'd post, that way y'all would still get two updates a week. I was thinking Monday and Thursday?? I don't know for sure yet though, anyways have a good day/night. Thank you for everything and your thoughts are always welcomed and cherished :)))