Chapter-24

Chapter Twenty Four

Omega's POV

I looked at Skye with a confused look, it was taking quite a long time to get there, we travelled for about three hours and still nothing came up. We walked the rest of the way, sprinting wasn't that good of an option, we would just tire ourselves out in no time, we walked past woods after woods, forests after forests, lakes after lakes, cities after cities, it was a pretty long walk. I was wondering why I didn't just flash there.

"Why don't we just flash there?" I asked, the girl looked at me with a raised eyebrow

 "It's magical, you can't flash in, you can't flash out, you need to go there by foot, heck even by vehicle or any type of transportation, you wouldn't see the encampment" Skye stated and ducked because of a tree branch. I groaned, this was a heck long trip.

"What's with this sisters by the way" I asked. Skye stiffened a bit as if debating wether to tell me or not. She sighed and made a small shrug.

"They aren't technically my sisters but they are" Skye said, I tilted my head in confusion, she sighed again.

"We call ourselves Assassins" Skye stated, I nodded slowly

"We are like a group of only females we consider ourselves sisters even though-" She was cut off by me.

"So wait a minute let me get this straight, you are a group of only females, I have a feeling you guys have a huge distrust against us males" I said, she nodded surprised. I sighed rubbing my temples

"Great, another group of man hating girls" I said with a sigh, I raised my brow looking at Skye in confusion

"But then why do you let me come, why aren't you trying to kill me on the spot, if you are part of the Assassins why not you know, why don't you hate me?" I asked, she shrugged.

"I don't really know, for some reason your not someone I hate, no matter how corny or stupid your jokes are" She said.

"My jokes are cool" I said 

"Keep dreaming" She said sticking her tounge out, I chuckled.

"Ah here it is" She said stepping out of the brush and into the limelight, I followed suite and saw the biggest mountain you could ever see, it was as big or even bigger than the Empire State Building, it was by far the biggest mountain I have ever seen, the peak was hidden away from view being covered by clouds, it's base was the size of two football stadiums. I stood there stunned at the size of the mountain, I haven't even heard of this mountain on Earth, yet, it was the biggest by far and it wasn't even on any Guinness book of world records.

"What the hell" I said looking at the very peak, the clouds were obscuring the literal top, it was bigger than Mount Everest.

"It must be hella cold up there" I said, she chuckled shaking her head.

"It's actually quite warm" She stated

"How" I said amazed

"Anything is possible in this mythological world we live in" She said, I looked at her with confusion

"So how do we get up there" I asked, she face palmed

"You have wings for a reason dum-dum" She said as heavenly white wings started to sprout from her back emitting a white glow around the forest. I smirked black wings sprouting from my back, there was a red ish aura covering the whole of the wings giving it a nice glow and effect. She jumped her wings flapping in the wind, I followed suit instantly propelling myself upwards to the mountain