4%

[1/23]
To properly see me trying?

"Alright class, today we will be learning Taijutsu." Iruka-Sensei said to the class that were still half asleep since it's still morning. I could hear him from the hallways. I woke up late, in all honesty I wish I could skip and stay asleep all day but my parents are crazy Senju parents. I wish I could stay asleep like my younger brothers.

I have three younger brothers the middle one, being 4 years old, and the youngest which are twins, being 2. And me, the oldest, 6 years old. My mouth holding my toast, I used my hands to slide the doors open to my classroom. My eyes still droopy because I'm beyond tired. "SENJU (Y/N)! YOU'RE LATE AGAIN!"

My hair blew as Iruka yelled at me. I still held my tired expression and toast in my mouth. "Sorry, Iruka-Sensei. You see, I'm very forgetfu-"

The whole class sighed at my lame excuse that I always use. The blue lines began showing on my forehead again, and my tired expression turning into a depressed one. "Have I really used that excuse that much?"

Iruka sighed, "I'll let it pass, just because you have good stats! But if you are late one more time I'll make you clean the classroom, again!" I sighed, "No please, these nasty kids put gum under their desks." Iruka soon had a vein popping. "Alright! I won't be late anymore!"

I walked up to my desk, and began eating my toast. "And I thought I was lazy, at least I get to class in time." Shikamaru commented. "It's different, at least you don't have three little boys asking you to play ninja with them till midnight while your parents are on a mission." I snapped, laying my head on my desk with toast still in my mouth. Shikamaru nodded, "must be a drag to have little kids to take care of."

"So Taijutsu contains zero hand signs, meaning it requires no chakra - but depending if you want to enhance the move." Iruka continued on. "Later in the afternoon, we will have a spar after recess."

Loading ... 4%

It was now recess and I went down the slide, playing with this random raven haired boy. When this blonde boy came in to play with us, both of them started fighting as I just stood there and watched. "Wooo! Go- what's your name?" I asked the ebony haired kid, "Uchiha ..Sasuke!"

"Wooo! Go Uchiha Boy!" I cheered since I didn't hear his first name that well. Until I saw the blonde boy winning I quickly switched up, "Nevermind! Go Naruto!"

Did you ever get my name?

I yawned as we all lined up to get ready for sparring. "You're still tired, (Y/n)-Chan?" I heard my classmate, Hyūga Hinata ask. "Yeah.. I thought I would be pretty woke by now.."

"Class listen up! We will begin Taijutsu! When I say your name please come up." Iruka-Sensei explained. "Why are we doing this again?" I asked, as Iruka's vein started popping, I chuckled, "Just kidding, Sensei!" Covering up my act.

"Just for asking that, I'll make you go first!" Sensei yelled, making my hair blow again. I sighed, going up in front of the class. "Who wants to go against Senju (Y/n)?" Iruka asked the class. "I'll go!" Naruto said, waving his hands. "Yeah! I want to spar with Naruto!"

Iruka nodded, "alright, go up Naruto."

Naruto went up and faced me. Doing the Unison sign. The Uzumaki ran up to me and began to raise his leg - getting ready to kick me. I knew this trick far too well, because my little brother always pull this one. I quickly grabbed his ankle, making him fall down and I held my fist up to his face. "I thought you were gonna put up more of a fight, Naruto-Kun!"