15 | tell me a lie

JUNGKOOK came home a several hours after Taehyung had left. Jimin was still waiting for him and still worrying. His phone had buzzed several times, Jimin assumed it was Taehyung, but he couldn't be bothered to answer it. His best friend could wait. Jimin had peeked up when the door opened again and he prayed that it wasn't Taehyung again. His prayers were answered when Jungkook stepped into the room, a shopping bag slung over his shoulder and a box in his hands.

"You're h-home!" Jimin yelped, standing up.

"Yeah-" Jungkook nodded with a confused face.

"I was w-worried!" Jimin frowned, whacking Jungkook lightly.

Jungkook chuckled and gave the elder a small smile, "Awe, you care about me."

"Sh-Shut up."

"I slept over at Hani's, sorry, I should've told you."

"No it's f-fine! Y-You have n-no reason t-to."

"Sure I do." Jungkook beamed, "Anyway, I've got donuts. Want to invite Tae over and share them?"

Jimin bit his lip slightly. He shook his head, "N-No that's ok-okay."

"Are you sure?"

Jimin glanced up at Jungkook, who was looking at him weird. Jimin quickly figured out that he probably sounded weird for refusing to hang out with Taehyung, "I mean- T-Taehyung h-has class r-right now."

Jimin wanted to smack himself for lying. Taehyung never had class at this time. He couldn't help lying though, he really just wanted to hang out with Jungkook alone right now. They became good friends. Besides, it seemed like they only hung out when Taehyung was around.

"Oh well okay," Jungkook nodded and pushed past Jimin, "Grab some plates for me?"

"S-Sure."

Their dorm was really more like a studio apartment. There was a small kitchenette area with a microwave, a sink, and some storage space. They didn't use it much since Jungkook refused to be the college kid that survived off of ramen and microwave dinners that were always cold on the inside. He grabbed some paper plates and napkins then made his way over to Jungkook, who had set the donut box on his desk.

"They're from a bakery that's like a block from here." Jungkook announced as he opened the box. "I heard some people in my psych class raving about it and decided to pick some up after I left Hani's."

Jimin stared down at the donuts that were all colorfully frosted, "Th-They looked amaz-amazing."

"Hell yeah they do." Jungkook licked his lips, "Choose which one you want."

Jimin nodded and grabbed the first donut he saw that stood out to him. It had lilac frosting on it with star sprinkles. Jungkook then chose his own donut.

"I w-want someone t-to look at me l-l-like how you're lo-looking a-at that do-donut." Jimin giggled.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Shut up, don't mock my love for food."

"N-Never."

Jimin watched as Jungkook laughed. He smiled softly and he thought that Jungkook looked beautiful when he laughed. He took a bite of his donut and pulled up his desk chair, sitting next to Jungkook, "Put on N-Netflix."

"Okay." Jungkook opened his laptop, which already rested in front of him, and powered it up.

Jimin's phone went off again, which he ignored and instead watched as Jungkook entered his password and opened up Netflix. Jimin pointed to what show they should watch as his phone went off again.

Jungkook glanced back at Jimin's bed where the elder's phone rested, "You want to get that?"

Jimin shook his head, "Nah, i-its not im-important."

"Okay." Jungkook smiled and clicked on the title of the show they were watching. Jimin took another bite of his donut, glancing back at his phone for a moment before turning his attention to the screen in front of him, telling himself that it could wait.