Chapter 13

Aiyana

The doors of the birthroom slammed open as the doctors took Rain in, with Johnny following behind. One female doctor smeared some gel on the soundwave to check the baby's heart. "Alright Raina, i want you to take deep breaths and push" the other doctor said. "It hurts too much! I'm so scared! I can't do it!" Rain yelled as she panted with tears in her blue eyes. Johnny held her hand and stroked her hair with his other hand to calm her down. "You need to help the baby out, Rain. They can't do it without you" Johnny said. "Just do what i say, and everything will be fine, Raina" The doctor said. Johnny calmed Rain down a bit so she decided to go for it. She took a deep breath and gave a push. "You're doing great, Raina! Keep going!" She gave a few more pushes until she heard a baby cry. "It's a girl!" The doctor said as she gave the baby to the nurse to clean her and wrap her up. Rain panted as her legs became jelly. Johnny kissed her forehead and smiled softly. "You did great, Angel." He said as she smiled tiredly. Once the nurse was done, she gave the baby to Rain, who quickly craddled the little girl in her arms. The little girl looked human, but she has Johnny's hair. "Rain... She's beautiful..." Johnny whispered as he stared at the baby like love at first sight, he caressed her hair gently like she was made of glass that could break any moment. "She is..." Rain whispered back and smiled softly. The baby whimpered alittle and fluttered her eyes open and looked around. Her eyes were brown like amber. Like Johnny's eyes. She then looked at her parents who stared at her in wonder and gave a toothless grin. Johnny chuckled. "She has your smile" Rain looked up at him and raised an eyebrow. "Do i really smile like that?" He grinned "Yea, a pretty one" Rain blushed and looked down at the baby. Johnny wrapped an arm around Rain. "What should we name her?" He asked as Rain stared down at the baby girl, who stared back up at her, looking into her eyes. Then suddenly, a voice whispered right in her ear. "Aiyana" Rain suddenly spoke up. Aiyana looked up at Rain and giggled. Johnny chuckled. "She's not the only one that likes it" he said as Rain smiled.

"Welcome to the world, Aiyana"