t h i r t y - t w o

A/n: Please read the story chapter Intro before reading this one.

The sound of thunder and strong gust of wind disturbs me from my long sleep. The cool ocean breeze brings shiver to my still sore skin initiating me to stand and close the open window. I didn't realize the time yet but I know it is past my waking up routine.

I sigh when I notice my torn lingerie scattered on the floor making me recall what happened last night.

The harsh tud of the door hitting the wall startles my short sleep while my still hazy sight tries to adjust to the silhouette of a man standing in the open door. A sharp intake of breath coming from the familiar figure brings me into realization of the state I'm in, that I am practically exposing my crotch because of how my legs are spread out like an eagle.

A gasp escapes my lips as I rapidly closes my legs and grabs the sheets to cover my body clad with only a revealing thin night dress.

I mutter a curse under my breath blaming the hot and humid weather for forcing me to wear such a revealing garment knowing that the Don can enter my room anytime he wants.

The figure slowly comes near me and when the light from the moon shines to reveal his face, that's the time I allow myself to catch a breath which I've been holding since I woke up.

"D-don.." I breathe.

But no response comes from him but his green hazy eyes thick with need is enough to give me the message.

His large warm hand cradles my face pulling it towards him as his soft ruby lips molds into my expecting ones.

"Melissa." He breaths my real name for the first time causing my breath to hitch. Happiness floods in my vein unexplainably causing a small smile to form in my lips. He never calls me by that name but when he said it I can't help but feel pleased. It feels like he is acknowledging me as a person and not just his mere slave for the first time.

He deepens the kiss and he inhales sharply before he delves his experienced tongue inside my mouth. Warm spreads within me from the burst of sensation he provokes. A small moan escapes my mouth when his other hand travels down my breast and palms it gently.

I hear him groan when his hand touches the thin barrier like his hand craves for more. The sudden reaping sound of my thin night gown brings my eyes to open but the Don is quick to straddle his body against mine encaging me under his mercy. My glare is responded with a naughty smirk from the Don. His playful smirk then turns into something that makes my insides trembles. The glint of his eyes shows hunger like he wants to ravish all of me completely.

"I want you so bad..Lisa." He breaths into my ear causing my stomach to twist even more.

"D-don no.. I'm n-not ready—" I plead him but at the same time I feel like my body wants this so bad as much as my mind denies it.

"Shh...I know you're not ready yet but we will do something tonight and I promise it will be pleasurable for both our ends." He vows to me, he kisses my forehead gently melting me on spot as I slowly nod my head.

His eyes grow darker as he pulls himself away from me to take off all his clothes and when he reaches down to remove his boxer I can't help but gulp in anticipation.

I have seen him fully naked a lot of times but I know I can't still get used it.

A choked sound comes out from my lips when his overwhelming hard length springs out hitting his toned stomach with a slap.