Chapter 41

Picture of Julian and Emitt 🤤🤤

Julian's P.O.V

"Aiden." I say softly while shaking his shoulder a little. "Aiden."

"Ngh." He groans shaking me off a little.

"Aiden." I say a bit louder throwing my upper body over his, I lay my head down as I watch his face quickly flooding with annoyance. I watch him a while longer as he steadily falls back to
sleep, his wrinkles fading and his face relaxing. I poke his cheek, twisting my finger into the skin. "Aidennnnnn."

"For Goddess sake!" He groans sitting up enraged making me back away quickly as I sit on my knees watching him. He rubs his eyes in annoyance as he struggles to untangle himself from the layers of sheets he webbed himself in last night. When his eyes land on me, they darken slightly as he frowns angrily.

"Morning." I say with a nervous smile as he stares at me in annoyance.

"The whole point of vacation is to sleep in Julian." He groans, repeating the phrase I've heard a million and one times. "Let me be happy." He begs as I pull myself onto his lap, swiftly hooking my hands around his neck.

"I got bored." I say making him roll his eyes. "I did what you said, I ate, I read an entire book, I read again, I even went for a run, watched some tv, showered and I came back and you were still sleeping. It's three in the afternoon!" I exclaim making him raise an eyebrow.

"I could've made it to five." He replies leaning back on his arms for support, he hadn't touched me and it was ticking me off for some reason.

"Too bad." I say making him drop back on the bed as I remain straddling him.

"I'm going back to sleep." He says shutting his eyes.

"Aiden."

"Om. Saddley om Pom pommmm." He hums gibberish making me frown.
He does this until I finally give up on trying to talk to him. I just wanted to spend some time with him, the past few months everything I did involved Aiden somehow so now that he was hibernating everyday, I didn't know how to go back to operating on my own. In the past I hated being among others for a longer period than necessary, but now with Aiden, I wanted to be with him as much as possible. I knew I'd become a bit clingy lately, which I myself found nauseating but I couldn't help it, he made me smile and paid me constant attention, obviously I got addicted to that much love and I needed my fix.

Love, he told me he loved me. Just the thought sent my heart on a brutal race as heat immediately flooded my cheeks. That night he took me stargazing was most definitely the best night of my life, he did everything so perfectly and it was so beautiful. I was happy with the new telescope and picnic, then he had to pull out the star thing and my emotions went flying all over the place. Like if that wasn't enough, he pulled out his love confession which broke my walls down and a bit of my prejudices towards him with it. So now, yeah I was understandably a bit clingier.

"I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't rock that boner on me." He says suddenly, pulling me out of thoughts as my eyes trail down to indeed find a boner. I feel my cheeks darken considerably as I look up to see him smirking away with his eyes still closed.
I slide off of him before laying next to him on the bed letting out a frustrated sigh. I stare at the ceiling wondering what on earth to do with myself while subconsciously listening to his breathing settle as he falls asleep quickly.

Do it. Do it. Do it. - Alex chants in my head.

He'll get mad - I reply meekly hating my own cowardice.

That's the point! Teach him a lesson - Alex groans as I play with my fingers nervously.

Taking Alex's confidence I slide under the covers positioning myself between Aiden's legs as I slowly tug down his pants. I palm his member through his underwear as he continues to snore lightly, it doesn't take long for it to slowly start growing under my fingers. When he hums slightly I smile to myself pressing wet kisses along his inner thigh avoiding the place that needed attention, making his member pulse with need as light groans slip from his lips.
I pull his underwear down slowly letting his member spring free, I run my tongue along the tip making him groan as he shifts a little. I take him in my mouth moving my head slowly as I stroke his base tentatively. He slowly starts moaning as he leaks onto my tongue, he gasps loudly when I take him into my mouth completely while my hands fondle his balls. The sheet slowly raises making me look up to see Aiden looking at me in surprise with lust flooding his eyes.