Innocent Prisoners

INNOCENT PRISONERS
THANK YOU FOR CLICKING ON READ!

= = =
START: 9th November 2017
END: 13 February 2023
= = =

= S Y N O P S I S =

Daisy was a beautiful, naïve daughter of a proud, wealthy family. Somehow, she agreed to go prison to protect her family's dignity. Only she didn't know that it would be at Bluebird Prison... for Men!

Alone and afraid in an unknown place with strange people, she tried her best to disappear into the shadows, wishing nothing more than to escape. But, that was impossible when her adorable personality and doe eyes held an innocence that could capture any man's heart and drop them to their knees.

A heart she did unknowingly capture belonged to none other than Seth. While she was sweet and shy, he was dangerous and struck fear into the strongest of men. A dominating aura was carried proudly around him yet when he met his lovely Daisy, he was instantly wrapped around all of her tiny fingers, knowing he'd do whatever possible to give her everything she had ever wanted.

= E X T R A C T =

He watched her lips move around each word, somehow mesmerised by her voice yet not properly registering the story. Despite the incredibly loud room, he could hear her words clearly, each sounding like a small melodic whisper, as if only they were part of the secret. The room of people paid no attention to the two, knowing what would happen if they were caught staring. Although, he now felt like a hypocrite as he sat gawking at the beauty in front of him.

Her lips curled into an adorable smile as she read out loud, what he assumed to be a good part of the book. She would laugh when the characters laughed and cry when the characters cried, only to smile at him later and say how it was such a good book, despite the tears.

The sound of the bell and multiple guards shouting brought him out of his trance. He frowned at the pouty look on his angel's face as she closed the tattered book and hugged it close to her chest.

"What's wrong, my love?" He asked, pulling her to him.

She looked at him the innocent brown eyes he had come to love and whined, "we didn't get to find out who did it!" When he gave her a confused look, she let out a large defeated sigh and banged her head on his chest. "Did you not pay attention? This has been the best part!"

He smiled softly at her, something he never did to anyone else. "You're too distracting." He gently grazed her cheek with the back of his fingers, feeling the skin heat up as she realised the meaning of his words. "And so incredibly beautiful." He murmured.

With her there in his arms and blushing profusely at the simple compliment, he marvelled at the fact she was here with him. Because in a room that held the most dangerous men, stood an angel.

= N O T E =

By no means am I a professional writer or learning about writing or anything like that so this probably sucks. I don't know all the fancy lingo and I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm just writing this for fun and for myself.

Everything in this book is made up and I'm not sure what happens in prison. I've googled it and watched prison shows but that's all the information I've gotten. So, most, if not all, will be very different from real life prison as it is made up from my head.

= C O P Y R I G H T =

©2017 esssea

All Rights Reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.