Prolouge

•Okay so welcome beautiful people! I just wanted to say thanks for giving my book a chance and I hope you stick around till the end. This is going to be my second werewolf book and the sequel to my first book. No you don't have to read the first book to read this one, but if you want to I recommend.

•Just like the first book, I would like to do a playlist for this book. When I read I like to listen to music. So I will try to have a song for every chapter. If you guys have song suggestions feel free to let me know.

•I do accept constructive criticism but if you're just being blatantly rude I will delete your comment. We should be building each other up not tearing each other down. Sorry But I had to add this in here because people tend to get a little crazy in the comments sometimes.

*COPYRIGHT*
Please do not steal my work. I have worked very hard on this and it would be very upsetting to see someone duplicate my book. Thank you and carry on.

His Alpha Female ©2018 Felisidy901

All rights reserved.

The contents of this book may not be reproduced or used in any without the permission of the author, with the exception of brief quotations for a book review.

©2018 Felisidy901

***

*Okay guys this is a little graphic so if you're not down for that, I totally understand but you might want to skip ahead to the first chapter.*

Owen
8 years ago...

I stood outside of the pack house frozen in my spot. The smell of death and fear filled the air. This wasn't an attack for revenge no, this was an attack for greed and want. My head snapped to my left as my sister took off into the woods. "Brinn!" I shouted. I wouldn't have been so paranoid if we weren't under attack, but circumstances were different. My sister was strong and could handle her own but I was still worried for her.

I took a step in the opposite direction. I wasn't just going to hide away with the women and children like a coward. Although I hadn't had my first shift yet, I knew I needed to help. I was to be the next alpha and my pack needed me.

My hands began to shake violently as I stepped over the dead bodies that laid on the ground below. They had no remorse, a bunch a savages willing to do whatever it took to gain power.

I snuck through the woods, cautious to stay low at all time. I was passing through a clearing when I saw it. Two Silver Crest wolves were harassing a she wolf. I watched in horror as one of them punched her in the face as he shoved himself inside of her. The other stood to the side laughing while making provocative comments. She struggled against his hold but was no match for this male.

That's when I saw her face...Penelope. Me being 15 meant I was at a disadvantage since I wouldn't have my wolf until another two years. But as anger filled me, I stood to my feet and charged at them.

Catching them off guard, I pulled out my knife and dug it into his neck. The wolf held onto his neck as he fell to the ground. I quickly pulled my knife out of the wolf's neck and prepared for the next wolf to attack. But when I turned he was no where to be found. The coward must've taken off.

I rushed to Penelope's side. Blood trickled down her legs as she shook violently. I scooped her up and pulled her to my chest. "I-I'm so s-sorry Nelly." I stammered out. She hung onto me for dear life as she sobbed into my chest. I ran my hand over her dark brown hair. "It's okay. It's over now." I hadn't realized I was crying until my tears fell onto her head.