Author's Note/Watty's!

Hi guys! 

Thank you so much to all of you who have read my book. I hope you enjoyed it (though at times some of my writing made me cringe).

First things first, I have entered this book in the 2017 Watty Awards! I have no clue what to do! So! Just thought I'd let you know that I did enter this book.

Second of all, the topic of what I should write next. I have another story I have on fanfiction.net (it's a batman: under the red hood story) that I will be posting on here. It's already half done, so that's not hard to take care of. Here are some ideas of what I could write next. You tell me what you would like. Though I write what I like, I write for your entertainment.

1. Bucky Barnes

2. Avengers

3. Phantom of the Opera

4. The Exception

5. Sherlock Holmes

6. Supernatural (with Benny as the love interest bc benny)

7. Batman or Superman

8. Gaston

If you have any suggestions, let me know! I also would not be adverse to the idea of a one-shot book if people want to send in suggestions for scenarios. It's all up to you.

Also, in response to demand for a sequel to this book--I'm debating. I know it ended on a cliff hanger and I know you guys want closure on some things that I left open (Christina's baby, Tris and Tobias's wedding, Eric and Crystal in general, Crystal's mother, Caleb Prior) all that jazz. If I did write a sequel, it would most likely not even be half the size that this book is. Just tell me what you would prefer to happen. 

Thank you all so much, words can't express how thankful I am for all of your support. 

Love you all,

~Caruscus