Chapter 53

"Will you answer that?" Camila giggled as she and Lauren wrestled under the sheets. "It's the fourth time that they've called."

"So let them go for five." Lauren commented as she teased Camila's neck with faint kisses and ran her hands up the bare skin of the brunette's sides, sending shivers up her spine.

"Lauren Jauregui!"

"Fine!" The raven haired woman rolled over and hit the speaker button before quickly returning to her spot on top of her fiance. "Yeah?" She called roughly before diving into a deep kiss, slipping her tongue in to temporarily play with the brunette's.

"Lauren?" It was Kim.

"That is the number that you called." She mumbled as she trailed her kisses between the valley of Camila's breasts, the brunette biting her lip to keep from moaning, as she moved lower. It didn't matter how many times they had done this, each time the sensation left her with the pull in the pit of her stomach, begging Lauren to put her mouth on her.

"I...we...were just wondering if you were coming into work today? It's already nine-thirty..."

"What do I have scheduled for today?" She asked as she moved her kisses back up and swirled her tongue around Camila's left nipple, causing the brunette to writhe against her. It was a little relief from her throbbing desire but the raven haired knew Camila's squirms by now. She cupped her hand to Camila and after a few gentle massaging circles of her clit, she didn't hesitate to slip the tip of two fingers inside, grinning as the brunette slapped her hands over her mouth as she moaned lightly.

"Nothing really. Just working on your portfolio and we were to look at your schedule to figure out a good time to meet with the gallery owner and for you to do the interview with the magazine before Christmas."

Lauren stroked the Camila's spot as she hovered above her, having to agree with her previous observation that it was a turn on to watch her lover struggle to control herself. "I'll be there in...I don't know, about an hour." Camila's hips bucked up as the photographer applied her thumb and she whimpered again. "Maybe sooner."

"Very professional." Kim mocked with confidence.

"Hey. I'm allowed my day. I just got engaged."

"Are you serious?" Kim screamed in excitement and the couple could hear Adrianne panic in the background, but Kim ignored her. "Congratulations! That's amazing! I can't-"

"Oh, fuck." Camila mumbled as Lauren slipped in a third finger, cutting off the assistant's words and causing the raven haired to grin uncontrollably.

"Are you...I...I'm gonna...go...yeah...bye."

"You couldn't wait like, two more minutes before doing that?" Lauren laughed as Camila turned three shades of red.

They had been at this all night. Camila figured at least eight hours if Kim was accurate with the current time. That of course counted make out time and the occasional thirty minute breaks where they stared at each other lovingly or worked on memorizing each other's bodies with their lips. But the brunette still wasn't sure how well she was going to be able to walk today. She could feel the soreness even now as Lauren worked her up, grinning above her as Camila instinctively met her thrusts with a rock of her hips. She didn't care if it hurt, she wanted this.

"Fuck. I have never had..." She let out a deep guttural moan. "...someone work me over like this."

Lauren lowered herself, kissing up Camila's neck to her ear., panting hot breaths against it with light grunts matching the pace of her thrusts. "And you'll never need someone else to do it. I'm going to take care of you now and forever." She groaned as she felt Camila begin to tighten around her fingers and heard the brunette start gasping for breaths as she neared the edge. She sped up her pace, slapping her palm against the desperate woman who was clawing at her back and sheets the pull intensified as she came, her body exploding, shaking and trembling but she smiling her way through it.