Chapter XXV

‘Why are you making my life so complicated?’ Sirius shielded his face from me and sighed.

‘That’s my job sweet cheeks, now are you helping me or not?’

‘Did you just call me sweet cheeks?’ He asked and he furrowed his brow.

‘Might have. No wait. Yes I did, deal with it.’

‘Why do you have to make my life so complicated?’ He sighed again and lowered himself back on the grass.

‘Pwease..?’ I pouted. ‘Pretty pwease?’ I put on big puppy dog eyes.

‘Ah come on. Please don’t beg. Can’t… No, please.’

‘But I can’t do this without you.’ He looked at me with one eye and saw my pout and puppy look.

‘Okay, fine. You win.’

‘Yay. Thanks.’ I smiled and kissed him softly.

‘Yeah yeah.’ I cheered happily and ran back to the castle to find Remus. You might wonder what the hell is she up to this time, but as I’m evil anyway I’m not going to tell you.

‘Moooooooooooooooooooony?!!!!!!!’ I yelled as I barged into the library.

Madam Pinch glared at me so I gave her one of my happy smiles. Then I spotted Remus, he was doing his homework. Great, he’d be pissed if I interrupted him. Oh well. ‘MOONY! MOONY MOOOOOOOOOONY!’

He sighed and looked up. ‘Yes Sparkle how can I be at your service?’ I grinned and joined him. Okay I sat on the table where his books were, making Madam Pinch and him glare at me. I was so loved!

‘Listen.’ He raised his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes. ‘Okay. I’m sorry. Please listen to what I have to say almighty Remus John Lupin.’ His eyebrows were still raised. ‘And… and… uh…. AND I’LL GIVE YOU CHOCOLATE!’ I added loudly.

Madam Pinch hushed me and I took everything I had not to flick her off.

‘Much better. Now, tell me.’

‘Okay here it comes…’

--------  

‘Are you sure this will work?’ Remus asked me doubtingly. Sirius shook his head as if to say no. We were on the boy’s staircase and were hiding behind one of the pillars.

‘Absolutely positive, now follow my lead.’

‘Won’t work.’ Sirius said.

‘Shut up or I will hex you!’ I threatened.

‘Just when I thought that she wouldn’t threaten to hex me, because she was actually starting to care about me.’ He said cheekily.

I couldn’t supress a smile. ‘Yeah, you think that.’

‘Are we going to do this, or are you two going to be all cosy, cause if you are, I’ll go back to the library!’

‘Okay! Okay.’ I said. We ninja’d down the stairs. Okay I ninja’d they walked.

‘Sparkle, what the hell are you doing?’ Sirius asked with an eyebrow raised in confusion.

‘I’m a ninja!’ I mouthed.

 ‘What?’

‘I’m a NINJAAAAAA!’

‘Sirius please do something about it.’ So I’m an it now? Thanks a lot Remus!

‘I’m on it.’ He said.

 On what…? What the hell was he playing a- I let out a high pitched scream as he’d just swung me over his shoulder.