Veintinueve

"I can't believe today's the day"I mumbled to myself nervously. Today is the day I have my party for being on vogue. This is the first time everyone would see it. A lot of people will be here and there will be a red carpet meaning I had to dress to impress.

I did a 360 looking at myself through my full length mirror. I would admit this dress showed off the little curves I did have and made my ass pop. Lucas would not approve.

"Lucas!"I yelled walking out my room and going downstairs. He wasn't there so I looked in the guest room I had him staying in but he wasn't there. I can't believe he left. I thought he would actually go.

I grabbed my cough and walked back down the stairs.

"Hay auri"Monae said making me jump.

"You can't be coming up in here like that. Scared the hell outta me"I said holding my chest.

"Girl please. Where's Lucas?"

"I don't know. He left. Where's Dillyn?"

"In the car. Wanna ride together"

"Nah. I'll drive my car"I said and she nodded.

"I like your dress. It's beautiful"

"Thanks. And I will definitely have to steal that dress from you"

"I'll beat your ass before you do"She laughed.

"Girl come on"I chuckled.

We walked out the house and I got in my car after waving at Dillyn. I pulled off and drove towards my destination.

I got there 30 minutes later and there was paparazzi everywhere and people taking pictures on the red carpet. I heard a knock on my window and rolled it down.

"I'll take you car"The man said and I nodded. He opened my door and helped me out.

"Thankyou"I said and he nodded. I walked around my car and walked to the red carpet. I posed as they took pictures of me.

"Aurion! Are you excited?"This lady said coming out of nowhere with a mic.

"Yes I'm very excited"I smiled.

"Why haven't you tried modeling before?"

"Because I was go- uh I had to take care of a lot of things"I said trying to think of something.

"Like what. All you did was sit home"

"Excuse me"I said walking off. I walked in the building and took a class of wine drinking it.

"Thirsty are we?"Leonard said coming over to me.

"I wanted to tell you thank you Leonard. You got me on a vogue and hosted me a party like I'm a celebrity"

"You are a celebrity. I'm taking you to the top Aurion. Now will you excuse me, I need to tend to my wife"He said and I nodded. He walked away and I sat down at this table all the way in the front that had my name.

"Aurion Coly"

"Oh my god! Tyra banks"I said almost choking on my wine.