The Lost Girl

David took the lead, he was cutting down the forest branches. He hated following a pirate's direction however he had no choice. He'd never been to Neverland before so he had no choice. Killian and Adelaide followed behind him with Regina, Emma and Snow following them.

"The ridge is just a few hundred paces up ahead."

"You really think we're going to be able to see Pan's hideout."

"From there, we should be able to see everything." Killian reassured the group, but they could tell from his voice that he was still quite tense about the whole thing. "Including where he's keeping your son."

"You know, I could have just poofed us up here in an instant."

"Where? Have you any idea what's up here or anywhere? There are dangers all about, only I can guide us past them."

"Killian is right, unfortunately he's lived here before." Adelaide said standing up for her husband against everything, "If he says that hiking up is the best way, then we ought to listen to him."

"Thanks love," Killian said kissing her on the head before continuing as Snow stopped to offer her daughter a drink.

"You know 'Mary Margaret' is a bit formal, you could always call me 'mom' if you want. You've done it before,"

"That was back when..."

"We were about to die, oh no I get it." Snow said, Emma walked off and Adelaide stopped by side's her sisters. She put her hand up against her sister's arms in order to give her comfort.

"Give her time Snow, she'll warm up to the idea of having a mother."

"Thanks Adelaide," Snow said grateful to her sister. They caught up with the rest of the group when Killian suddenly shouted.

"No! No!"

"I can handle a couple of thorns." David said pulling himself out of Killian's arms that was when Adelaide joined them at the front and was so glad that he did.

"No, that's dreamshade."

"And it's not the thorns you have to worry about," Killian insisted, he knew that this was going to be difficult. "It's the poison they inject you with, this plant is the source of the toxins my doppelganger used on the Dark One."

"The poison that almost killed Gold?"

"Indeed, doppelganger me used a concentrated dose – in its natural form, death would be much slower and far more painful. I suggest we go this way."

"We'll got this way," David said, before going in the opposite direction. Everyone followed him and Adelaide went to follow him too, but Killian stopped her before she could.

"He's a distrustful fellow,"

"He's just not used to working with people who have different ideals to him."

"You mean bad guys, because that's what he thinks I am," Killian said, Adelaide looked at him with a little bit of pity as she took his hand and kissed it in attempt to make him feel better. "I can assure him that on this island, I am not the bad guy."

"Yes, well in Storybrooke Pan's not supposed to be the villain either,"

"What could possibly give them that idea?"

"Every story they've ever heard."

"Well, they got it all wrong." Killian protested and it made Adelaide smile, at the look of him defending himself. It wasn't something she saw all the time. "Pan is the most treacherous villain I've ever faced."