40

"Taylor I know where I seen your brother from" Jahseh said as we approached each other down the hall.

"Where?" I asked as he began to walk me to my next class.

"You remember when stokes was down here and we went to that party?" He asked me.

I nodded my head.

"He was one of the guys that jumped me when I fought that nigga's brother" he told me.

I looked at him confused.

"Not unh how do you know?"

"Chris seen him when they broke us apart"

"Chris could just be saying that because he doesn't like the fact that hes with Ashaunti"

"I seen him too bruh. That's where I remember seeing him from"

"How when you were drunk?"

"Taylor I fucking seen him"

"Okay okay. You don't have to curse"

"I have permission to whoop that nigga's ass"

"Babe please no. Everything just got good for us, we don't need to start any drama" I told him.

We made it to my science class and stopped in front of the door.

"Ight fine. But that don't mean I won't get his ass in the future. Anyways, you sent out your college applications?" He asked me.

"Hey Jahseh" Two girls cooed while walking past.

"Bitch-" I started but Jahseh quickly cut me off.

"Taylor."

"Yes I did. Did you?"

"Yeah"

Jahseh and I recently applied for the same colleges and sent them off and we were hoping we'd get accepted to the same college so that we wouldn't have to be apart.

"What if one of us gets accepted to Yale and the other gets accepted to Harvard?" I asked him pouting.

"My ass not getting into no Yale or Harvard that's for sure" he laughed.

"Boy you made straight A's each report card. You're getting into one, trust me" I told him.

"Don't worry, okay? No matter what happens and where we end up we're still going to be together either way" he told me.

I nodded my head as he kissed my forehead.

"But I gotta get to class, see ya" he said walking away from me and heading over to one of his friends before he could get further down the hall.

I went into the class and took my usual seat in the back.

After school I had Jahseh drop me off to Ashaunti's place. We sat on her bed eating a whole bunch of junk food her mom had brought us earlier.

"I want to have a baby" she said out the blue.

"What?!"

"Sike bitch you know I don't like kids" she said making me kiss my teeth.

"Don't play like that" I told her.

"I am ready for you and little jah jah to have some kids though" she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"No. We never talked about that. Besides we aren't even done with school yet, I want to finish my career before I think about having kids" I informed her.

"That's true. I can't believe the school year is almost over" she said pouting.

"I know. I'm lowkey sad. Every college that I applied for is out of state so which ever one I get accepted to, I won't be down here" I told her.

She hugged me and fake cried. "I don't want you to go"

"I know" I said hugging her back as we continued to fake cry.

"But what's up with you and Mark hmmmmm?" I asked her after we broke away from the hug.

"Girl that's daddy with his fine ass" she said making me frown.

"Okay nah I'm joking. But he's my boo of course. He's so sweet to me, like he treats me better than Chris ever did. And he's super protective over me and stuff, it's cute"

"How about Jahseh thinks that he was one of the boys that jumped him at that party when stokeley was down here" I told her.

"Really?"

"Yes. He said he seen him and so did Chris when they broke them apart. I was going to talk to Mark about it though and see if it was true"

"Oh great. We don't need for your brother and your boyfriend to be beefing. That's the worst kind of beef right there " she said laughing.

"I know" I scoffed.

"But let's go to the mall or something, a bitch is bored" she said getting up out of the bed.

"I need my nails done anyways so let's go" I said getting up as well.

<>

So this was really short because it was just a fill in chapter.

I'm on a roll with these updates (; and got another coming.