real talk & netflix night.

hey guys guess who's back.......

"Carissa just said she slept with Mark again," I told Harry while we were in his car on our way to his. Alex thinks he's taking me home, same as his dad, but the truth is I was not going home. My parents weren't home either so they would not even notice I wasn't there.

"Poor Alex," said Harry, and by his tone, I deduced he wasn't talking seriously. His face showed no sympathy.

We stayed in silence until we got to his. He helped me get out of the car and I thanked him before following him to the door.

He opened and stayed to the side to let me in first.

"You can leave your stuff here," and opened the door to what seemed his bedroom. The one I always imagined while writing those naughty stories. His smell was all over the place and I loved it. It was comforting.

I left my bag on the bed, and he was waiting for me, looking at me the whole time. Seeing my reactions to the most intimate room of the house. His.

I was really excited to see what he wanted to do.

"Should we just search romantic comedies on Netflix and then see what we find?" He said.

I nodded my head, and he smiled at me. "I really want you relaxed Anna, I don't bite unless you want me to." And then he winks at me.

I smile and try to relax. "Sorry, last night was really uncomfortable and I guess your brother ain't silly and he may know what we did last time. Or if he didn't know I'm pretty sure Carissa told him."

He was looking at my lips. "Mhmm, I understand. And... I would like to know what's that that we do, little girl." He smirked, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

I felt breathless. "Weren't we going to search some movies on Netflix?"

He laughed and told me to follow him to the living room.

    +

"I find this quite predictable, y'know." I simply said rolling my eyes.

We were sitting on the couch, our bodies kinda facing each other's but our eyes were on the screen. His right arm on the couch behind me, touching my shoulder, making my skin get goosebumps where he touched. Our legs on the couch, close to our bodies.

"That's what I like 'bout them. That's what I like about everything. I like feeling safe. But with you nothing's predictable." He said.

When I faced him, he was looking at me intensively. And that's when I stopped paying attention to the movie.

Our faces were so close, we felt each other's breathe on our lips. I was already more than ready for him to kiss me, but he was teasing me. He was waiting for me to move.

So I did.

I kissed him softly at first, licking his bottom lip to make him know I really wanted to do this. And I wasn't going anywhere until I got what I wanted. 

He kissed me back then and our tongues and lips were rough. Our teeth bitting each other's mouths.

We stopped for a moment to breathe and his lips were swollen and red, so I supposed mine were too.

"See? Nothing's predictable with you." He said.

We then kept continuing watching the movie. But I wasn't really paying attention. I was pretending I was watching it when I spent the rest of the time thinking about that kiss.

When it finished, he faced me and smiled at me. But I spoke first before him.

"Who told you about the blog?"

He wasn't expecting the question and suddenly frowned. "Does that matter now, babe? I thought we were having a good time."

"I thought this was a good time to talk about it."

He seemed to relax. "Yeah, you're right."

"So?"

"Nobody told me anything."

I froze. Erm, what.

"Excuse me?"

He seemed nervous now, "You heard. Nobody did."

"How did you--"

"Because I saw an article related to the teacher crush community and was curious about it. So when I got into that page I started to see all the posts about the teachers and stuff. And when I was about to quit the page I saw something that caught my attention."

"The fanfiction?"

"Try again."

"Honestly, no idea."

"It was a post about a conversation we had, remember? When I told you I was married just because a girl was there."

I was speechless.

"Is this a game for you, Harry?"

I had to ask. Was I just a game or an entertainment for him?

"It's not, Anna. I can't say exactly when, or how but somehow I got feelings for you."