42 // the end

Jahseh put the rest of our suit cases in the trunk while we waited for everyone to show up.

My mom looked sad and I couldn't help but feel bad. I walked over to her and gave her a big hug.

"Mom why are you looking like that?" I asked her.

"It's just that you've grown up so fast and I can't believe you're leaving me. And then you're moving hundreds and hundreds of miles away from home, I'm worried about you"

"Awe mom don't be. I'm gonna be okay I promise" I told her.

I heard a car door slam so I pulled away from her and turned around to see my dad walking up the driveway. He stopped and said somethings to Jahseh before giving him a manly hug.

I met him half way and gave him a hug as well.

"I feel so bad that I haven't been here for most of your life..." he told me.

"It's fine dad. I forgave you. Mom made me into a kind successful person anyways" I told him.

"I see that and I'm proud of the both of you. Just remember though, if you need anything or you feel like you're ready to come back I'll be down there quicker than the speed of lightning" he said.

I nodded my head as Mark's car pulled up behind my dad's. Ashaunti got out the car and ran up to me, jumping on me.

"Don't goooooo" she whined.

I laughed and hugged her tight.

Ashaunti was starting school in New York with Mark and Myaira would be attending to the same college as Jahseh and I.

Kamaya hadn't graduated high school yet, so she would be the only one to get left behind.

"FaceTime me everyday, every hour and every second" Ashaunti said being dramatic as she let me go.

"Trust me, I will" I smirked.

I noticed Ms.Cleopatra standing by the car crying as Jahseh held her in a hug. He rocked them back and forth gently while Aiden stood there looking sad.

I went over to them and gave Aiden a big hug.

"I want you to take care of Trixie for me alright?" I told him.

He nodded his head slowly.

"Do you still have the picture I drew you?" He asked.

"I sure do. And I'm going to hang it up right in my bedroom" I told him causing him to smile.

I stood up as Jahseh moved out of the way so that I could give Cleo a hug.

"I love you Taylor, I really do. Thank you for everything you've done for Jahseh because without you He probably wouldn't have made it this far. You really changed him" she said.

"I love you too Cleo" I told her. "We'll be fine"

Another car door closed and Chris got out the car with Devin and the rest of them.

Of course they walked up being loud and roughing Jahseh up, giving him bare hugs and etc.

Myaira then arrived with and Kamaya and now everyone was here.

We stayed and talked for at least 20 minutes before it was time for us to leave.

"Alright y'all we gotta go" Jahseh announced.

I sighed trying to hold back the tears. I gave everyone one last hug before heading over to Jahseh's car.

Ashaunti held back no tears, neither did my mom and Cleo. Seeing them cry almost made me burst into tears myself.

I got in on the passengers side while Chris walked Jahseh over to the drivers.

"Ight vro y'all stay safe and take care of my lil sister Taylor" Chris said.

"I got her vrodie." Jahseh said dapping him up before getting into the car.

"Love y'all"

"Love you too Chris" I told him.

"Love ya nigger" Jahseh said starting up the engine.

I buckled on my seat belt and sat back while Jahseh did the same. He turned down the radio that came on extremely loud when he first started up the car. He looked over at me and smirked.

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

He nodded his and began to pull out of the driveway. I waved at everyone and they all waved back.

It was crazy how Jahseh was just the weird boy who moved in next door. Before, I never thought I would actually become something to him and we'd make it this far together.

We honestly changed each other a lot. I brought him out of that hole and he made me realize a lot of things, and he taught me to be tough when it came to certain situations.

Words couldn't describe how much I've grown to love him.

I was actually glad that he had became more than just the weird boy who lived next door.

The end

<>

Now idk if there's going to be a part 2 to this book, maybe later on in the future.....

But thank you to everyone who read this book omgggg y'all are some great supporters, I wouldn't have made it this far without any of your support💙💙

Guys we made it 90k reads on this book!! Y'all are literally the fucking best, again thank you so much and I love youuu 😊💗