Epilouge (part 10)

MIAS POV

so, today is the 10 year reunion. I moved back to Pennsylvania because I was sick of Amsterdam and the horrible politicians and the prostitutes. Sometimes when I'm wearing my modeling outfits men try to pick me off the streets!

Anyway. I have to get ready for the reunion. I put on just some jeans a striped shirt and a black leather jacket. I put my hair down and go out the car waiting for my Uber.

"Take me to pennridge high school please for the 10 year reunion please" I ask politely and he nods ", starts to drive.

After a half an out drive I arrive to the school. Wow, this brings back memories. Kylie and I kissing behind the bleachers, we were savages. Selling slime in the middle school. The bullying and heart brakes. I walked in the doors. It still looked the same. It seemed nicer and there were new posters on the walls.

I go to the front office. I remember one year Kylie and I got caught egging our principles car because he said a homophobic thing over the announcements. We were filled with rage because we are both homosexual.

I walked into the gymnasium to see lots of people walking around and around. I looked for some of my old friends from my group but didn't see any. I started to give up so I went to get something to eat because it's free so why not.

"Mia!" I saw a girl say with bouncy Curls coming. She had a familiar look and she started saying things I finally remembered who it was. "McKenna!" I shouted. "You finally realized who I am?" She asked me while laughing. "Haha yeah sorry"

I caught up with her and saw other people like MacKenzie and Emily and Aaron. Then I saw Laura and because Laura is like my favorite I talked to her the most of the night.

"I'm going to take a walk outside" I said needing fresh air. "Okay, I'll wait inside I might talk to others though." She had to yell over the loud talking. "Ok"

I walked outside in the lonely halls and saw a memorial with flowers. I walked up to it and saw it was for Kylie. There were pictures of us and it made me so sad.

"I wish things were different. To say those three words one last time. To make things right" I said while looking at the picture of Kylie.

FINISHED KYMIA. I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK IT WAS SO FUN TO WRITE. IDK ABOUT A SEQUEL THOUGH... AND IN THE ENDING, MIA IS 28 AND KYLIE DID PASS. SORRY KYLIE 😂 LIKE THIS CHAPTER BYE...