Delicious Dishes of Curry

•Y/N: Your Name

——————————————————
___________________________________
Your POV:
___________________________________

——————————————————___________________________________Your POV:___________________________________

___________________________________

With my performance over, the competition began, all cooks working diligently on their curry dishes with pressure of the Queen's presence bearing down on many of them. They maintain their focus, however— Sebastian and Agni, especially, who moved quickly and precisely, as if they were machines built for this purpose. The crowd was in awe up until Phantomhive butler pulled out a Funtom brand chocolate bar and started breaking pieces off into the curry. Their mouths gaped as gasps spread through the audience in shock and disgust.

"I say, what is he doing?!"

"Oh, lord! What is he... It's chocolate!?"

"Chocolate in curry? What is he thinking?"

"Revolting!" Amongst the discourse, I grinned and shouted out to the man, cupping my hands around my mouth to make my voice louder.

"Good work, Sebastian!" I cheer, though the crowd probably thought I was being sarcastic. A laugh broke out from West as all worry fled from him.

"A kids company! Of course they'd use chocolate! Just a bit for publicity."

"He is wrong. That is a legitimate ingredient. Blending cacao provides aroma and bitterness and gives it a mellow, full-bodied flavor," Agni announces, shocked. Pouring a small scoop of his curry into a small bowl, Sebastian gives it a little taste to make sure the flavor was fit for the judges and determine his next ingredients, unbothered by the stares of the crowd and his competitors. My mouth was watering from the delicious smells coming from the pots, and I could not wait for the tasting to begin. "Where did you get an idea like that? You are an Englishman, are you not?"

"It was an order from my master. I do his bidding, no matter how reckless his orders seem to be. You see, I am simply one Hell of a butler." His words seemed to strike a nerve in Agni as Ciel grew frustrated in the sidelines while his butler sent him a smirk. Agni, after seeing how tight a bond they shared with each other as servant and master, was filled with guilt as he looked over the faces in the crowd, searching for his prince only to be disappointed.

It was getting tiring standing in place for so long, and though I had played it off pretty well during the performance, I had actually turned my ankle a bit too hard on one of the steps. It wasn't bad, I don't think, but still uncomfortable to stand on like this. Would it be rude to sit? ... I'm gonna sit. Fuck it. Sighing, I sit on the floor and rub my ankle a bit to soothe it, not going unnoticed by Ash, who shifted his gaze over to me, then the Queen, then right back to the competitors. Her majesty said nothing about it, didn't even pay any attention to me, I don't think. Ash didn't say anything either and let me be, but I did catch a hint of a smile on his face when I glanced up at him. I brush him off and return my attention to Agni as he lifted up a basket to pull a blue lobster out of it, surprising the crowd yet again. Druitt stood from his seat at the judge's table, eyes wide as he exclaimed,