Kali Has Risen

•Y/N: Your Name

——————————————————
___________________________________
Your POV:
___________________________________

——————————————————___________________________________Your POV:___________________________________

___________________________________

There was a little more playful back-and-forth between us, as we circled back around towards the Queen's chair, and as we neared it, I could feel the angel beside her watching closely without ever needing to turn my head. Why can't the man just let me live my life? I brush him off, as I always do, focusing more on the people enjoying the curry and giving their own opinions on the flavors. As expected, Sebastian and Agni were still in the lead, neck and neck. My relaxed state did not last long, however, once I spotted a certain woman walking over to one of the tasting tables, allured by the tainted curry. Mina. Sebastian gave me a bit of a questioning look as I suddenly ran off in search of the boys without a word of explanation. Before they could greet me, I grab them by the shoulders and look to both of them seriously.

"Get out of here now."

"What? Why? What's happening?" Arthur questions, surprised, as I start shoving them towards the exit, their samples still in hand.

"No time. You two need to get out of here. You'll be safe outside of the building. Just wait there for me. I'll come get you when it's over." I could tell he wanted to ask more but knew my orders were not a game and nodded.

"Be careful, then," he whispers back, taking Oli by the hand before running out of the building. I sigh and move back towards the Queen, knowing it'll be the safer place. I stand at her side again after giving a small bow of the head before Ash speaks up, loud and clear.

"You are the Funtom chef, Sebastian? The Queen desires a curry bun. Would you be so kind as to bring one here?" Wearing a smirk, the demon nods before fulfilling the request, presenting Ash with one of his creations who then handed it over to her majesty. After removing her glove, Queen Victoria lifted up her veil enough for the curry bun to reach her lips and assessed the flavor in silence as the crowd watched on the edge of their seats. She then turns to her butler in white, whispering into his ear.

"The Queen says, 'You have created something a child could eat without the use of a knife or fork. In doing so, you have reinforced a necessary equality between our nation's children and it's adults. For that, I thank you. Well done. You have contributed to our great country, sir.' Her majesty is truly appreciative."

"Don't make me laugh! How you flatter yourself! Equality? The future? Easy prospects for the queen of a rich country to speculate on, but what do you even know!?" Shocked by the disruption, everyone turns to Mina, who was consumed by dark emotions that had been kept within her heart, as she swiped a few dishes off of one of the tasting tables, shattering them all over the floor. To stop her from embarrassing him further, West attempted to hold her back.