Ciel, but Without Sebastian

•L/N: Last Name

___________________________________
Your POV:
___________________________________

___________________________________Your POV:___________________________________

I've never known a more amusing sight than Ciel, disheveled, cranky and helpless. This morning, I spotted him up and about in such a state, his hair unbrushed, laces and bow undone and just absolutely disastrous in every way possible. Though I had a good laugh, I decided to help the poor boy get ready, pulling him into my room by the arm before adjusting his clothes the right way and tidying up his overall appearance before kneeling down to tie his shoes.

"This is sad, even for you." I shake my head as I finish them off with a bow, making the young Earl huff.

"Oh, shut up." He acted all tough, but that embarrassed blush told otherwise that he was actually grateful as he turned his head away from me, glaring at the wall.

"If you need anything else, just ask, okay? I'm not around for nothing, you know?"

"Fine." Standing up from the chair I had him sitting on, we leave the bedroom.

"So, what's the plan? How should we kill some time?" I ask him, up for anything.

"I'd like to do a little research on our gracious hosts," he claims with sarcasm, still upset about their game from yesterday.

"To the library, then?" He nods, and we do just that, searching through a great number of books before finding the one we need. In the end, Ciel was the one to find it.

  "In 1483, two princes disappeared from London Tower. Almost two-hundred years later, the remains of the children's bodies are discovered. Were they the two princes who were missing for so long? And, if so—"

"Who killed them?" The both of us nearly jumped when Edward appeared in the armchair across from us, interrupting the boy's reading. "I'm sorry, but if you want to find out, you will have to ask other dead people. I'm afraid I won't be able to answer you."

"Sire!" Surprised by his sudden arrival, Ciel was about to stand, but Edward motioned for him to remain seated.

"I don't remember anything from the day I was killed. It's all blank. One day, I woke up in this castle as nothing more than a ghost," he explains.