t w e n t y - s e v e n

Olivia

I rolled my eyes, "I need you to pick me up" I told her. Brooklyn stayed quiet for a second and asked. "Why don't you ask your girlfriend to pick you up?" she spat. "Obviously I can't that's why I'm calling you," I told her.

"So I'm your back up," she said hurt. I rolled my eyes, "Are you gonna pick me up or not" I said annoyed. She sucked her teeth and I heard keys in the background. "I'm coming now, where are you?" she asked me.

"In front of Jordan's" I admitted. "Wait I'm confused why don't-"

"Just get over here please," I said cutting her off. "Fine," she said, I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone. I waited for her car, I started thinking of a way to explain to Jordan what really happened when a car pulled up.

Brooklyn walked out the car wearing a tight black and white romper. She cut the front of her hair so it was in a bang and the rest of her hair in a bun.

She smiled at me and held a cigarette in her left hand. "So what's up why are you standing outside your girlfriend's house?" she asked me. I ignored her and eyeballed her cigarette. "And more importantly why did you call me?" she wanted to know.

"Actually I called Ravi first but he wasn't answering," I told her. "Okay but still why me?" she asked. "It's not because I have feelings for you anymore if that's what you're thinking," I told her.

She lit her cigarette, "I think you do" she told me. "Deep down in there" she explained. "I need to stay wherever you're staying for a while," I told her.

"Won't your girlfriend be mad that you're staying with her ex" she provoked. I shook my head, "don't worry about my relationship and just get in the car" I order. She exhaled and tossed the cigarette to the ground. She twirled around and walked to her car.

I stomped on the cigarette I hated when people didn't put it out. I followed her into the car. I was quiet the whole way there, When we arrived at the house Brooklyn unlocked the door. "You have the keys here?" I asked her. "Yeah, I told you I'm staying with a friend," she said closing the door behind me.

"Brooklyn please tell me you brought some milk were out?" an Asian guy said leaving the kitchen. He was shirtless and had a lot of tattoos. "Nice tats," I told him. "Thanks, um who's this?" he asked Brooklyn.

"I'm Liv her ex I just need a place to stay," I told him. "Sleeping over at your ex's doesn't sound like a good plan" he advised me. "Anything can happen," he told me. I rolled my eyes, "nothings going to happen I've moved on" I told him.

He didn't seem convinced but he grabbed a shirt, "I'm going to get some milk, show her where she's staying" he told Brooklyn.

"Thanks again Mikey," she told him. Brooklyn took me upstairs to the guest room. she opened the door and it was the most beautiful room I've ever seen.

"He really gave you the guest bedroom?" I asked. She nodded and closed the door. I tossed my bag on the floor.

I grabbed a pillow off the bed and placed it on the floor. "What are you doing?" she asked me. "Getting ready for bed?" I told her. Brooklyn removed her romper.

She wasn't wearing a bra and her brown breast was out. She removed the rest of her romper and she left in her blue cheeky underwear.

"It's fine I rather sleep on the floor" I confessed. She frowned and began to put on her pjs.

I'm not gonna let you sleep on the floor" she said grabbing her pjs. "Soo is this girl my replacement or something? Or you just only date black girls" Brooklyn asked.

"Nobody's replacing anyone, I just fell for Jordan it wasn't planned," I told her. She frowned, "I'm sorry for cheating on you," she told me. I faced her, "doesn't change anything," I said. She sucked her bottom lip.