- 22 -

"Shit," Suga swore loudly, feeling his knees were about to collapse. "I feel like I want to vomit all the food I ate my entire life."

"It's probably the effect of the weakening serum. I think they injected a good amount of dosage to us while we're passed out," Jin said, looking like he was dragging himself, which in this case, he probably really was.

Suga had many questions in his head. He, after all, just witnessed Jin making out with R. He did not know what and how to react as he had stared with wide eyes while the agent he had once defeated was basically devouring his friend. Heck, he had no idea what was happening at all. But whatever it was, there's no time pondering on it. They needed to escape now.

"Ah, shit!" Suga swore again, because when they finally turned the corner, the same place where he had been captured, a small grenade was thrown at him. Good thing that even though his whole body wanted to collapse, his reflexes were still as quick.

It was close, but he still managed to dodge the attack.

"Our pretty little P," a voice said. Suga looked up at the direction and he saw the familiar face.

P scowled. "T," he spat, seeming like merely saying the letter disgusted him so much.

"Trying to escape, huh?" He threw another grenade, this time at Jin's direction. He was able to dodge it well, but it was hard, seeing as the two of them were in their weakest state.

Suga could barely move his hand in all of the exhaustion of running and of rolling on the floor to dodge the damn grenade, but still he forced himself to pull out his gun and fired. It was random, but he still squarely hit the left shoulder of their enemy.

Looked like even in this state, Suga's mind still knew how to properly locate the target.

-+-+-+-

For some odd reason, the security system of the place was down, which made it easier for Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook to go inside without a hitch. Even their sensors were not working.

Hoseok first thought that it might be a trap, but upon checking the situation more closely, he realized that it's probably because Suga and Peach had done something. He knew the two enough to believe that they could do something within just a day of being captured. They were just that good.

And so, the four of them took it as an opportunity. Hoseok placed them at either of his side, Jimin on his left, and Taehyung and Jungkook on the right, so that he could monitor on them properly.

The four of them were wearing identical black suits that covered the whole body up to the neck, boots with gun compartments in the heel in case things get shitty, and of course, black masks that covered their entire head.

The mask was more like a helmet, made of titanium. The parts were their eyes were covered was made of a special glass that worked the same as sunglasses did, only that it did not easily break. It felt a bit odd, and really hot inside, but they could breathe comfortably with how Hoseok structured the air holes for the nose.

Jimin must be feeling very uncomfortable though, knowing that he was wearing layers of make-up and prosthetics for disguise underneath the mask.

The moment they stepped into the premise, a group of confused men wearing black jackets welcomed them. It looked like they were guards and were probably wondering why the heck the security system was down.

Hoseok easily tackled the first one, barely needing to put much effort as he used his multi-functional bracelet to electrocute the guy while he was pinning him to a wall. In his peripheral vision, he could see Jungkook kicking one of the other guys in the stomach, using the heels of his boots that was purposely made sharper to create a painful impact.