Chapter - 15

Veronica Pov's

Days were going really amazing i couldn't believe its been a month after our park date.
He was really sweet and caring.
After that we did went to another date it was a fancy dinner i dressed up really well.

We talked almost everyday and sometime he also picked me up from work and always says he misses me.
Much to rach dismay, she always said you are forgetting me. But how can I forget her. She is my only family. She sometimes get jealous as caleb dropped me to her home too.
I know we are not in relationship but still i love to hangout with him. I love  talking to him. I love how he care for me. How he could read me like an open book.

He always says that " you are best" i don't know what that mean.

Just like that i am doing well.
Nightmares are away which is a relief.

Now i am getting ready as Caleb is picking me up. For last two days he went out of the country for some business.
I missed him a lot though we talked but due to our schedule its just for mere minutes.
I finished applying the layer of lipstick its nude shade and its taste yummy.

Funny but i always like to taste my lipstick. Hehe but its just me. Rachel always complain but i ignore.

Just that sound of horn came to my ear.
I took my sling and went out.
He stood there all in his glory looking hot as always but cute too.

He was wearing a casual white tee and khakhi pants with white sneaker like me. But i wore blank jeans.
Its a casual meeting so didn'tt dressed too well.

He saw me and came forward opened his arms.
I slip in breath his mint and sandlewood scent which calms me to nerves.
His face in crook of my neck. His cold breath making me shiver.

As far i know Caleb loves to hug he always want to keep his hands on me.
Like to holds hands, hold me by my waist, kiss me on temple, caress my cheecks.
But these simple gesture always make me all giddy.

" I miss you" he spoke breaking my trance of thoughts.
" Me too Umm lets go" i said breaking the hug.
Only to be tightened his hold on me.
He squeezed me and placed a kiss on my side. And smiled. That smile which makes my knees curl.
Holding my hand and we went to his car and he opened the door and i slipped in then he came to driver seat.

" So how are you "i break the silence.
" Now i am really good " he smiles and glance at me.
I smiled " So hows trip"
" Its fine"
"Where are we going" i asked
" Wait we are almost there"
He knows i am impatient but always like to play.

We reach a cosy diner. He opened the car door held his hand for me i took his hand and smiled.
Then we went inside and sat near the corner.

A lady in her mid thirties came and smiled to me which i return.
She turns to caleb " Ohh honey you didn't not tell me you are coming " Caleb smile and hugged her.
" Angel she is mary my aunt and mary she is.. Caleb cut off by Mary.
Who came and throw her arms to me and giggle.
" Finally my son grows up. I am telling you two will make good babies . Look at you , you are really preety. I like you angel." She said dreamily.
I blushed at her words
Caleb laugh and shook her head.
" No aunt Mary she is my friend"
Mary face fell. For some reasons my mood drooped too i dont know but really friends its a simple word but means a lot.

I actually except Caleb to say something else.
But i guess i am thinking too high.
I cover my hurt with a smile.
" Actually its Veronica Nice to meet to Miss Mary"
I smiled at her.

" Nice to meet you too dear and cut with the formalities Mary is fine"
"So the same" she asked Caleb . He nodded.

" You seems preety close to her" i said taking a sip of water. He smiled and nodded.
" She raised me. I spent my whole time with her. She is my mothers cousin sister.
They are not really close but me and her are."
I nodded

Then my meal arrived.
Which was tuna sandwich with white sauce and some salad.
By look its really looking yummy.
"Yea it is Try"
I did said it a loud.

I shyly take moan.

__________________________________________________

Caleb Pov's

God her moan.
I just cant take it. She was looking really beautiful today. I was staring at her while she ate.
Babies.. haa i never be a kind of a guy who will get married and settle down but as for angel i really like the idea.
She is different from other girls. Less makeup and no bitchy character which i like.
And have that innocent and kind aura that you will just instantly clicked.
I have to make her mine really fast. Cause i see how men looked at her i know she didn't really care or dont even notice but for me it really bother me.
I just want her to be mine and only mine i dont like to share.

"Hey you okay" she said concern written on her face as she touched my hand which make me smile even more.
I hold her hand and kiss.
" yea hows the sandwich"
She smiled and offer me . I took a bite and its yummy cause when i visit mary i always order the same.

" Yummy ! Yeah i like this place. See we can see the beach and vow the chalendiers. This really awesome. Thanks Caleb" she dreamily said and admire around.
While I Her.

She dont even know that her one hand is at my arm.
So i pull her closer to me Her scent all over.
Make me calm. And she lean her head on my shoulder and my hands on her waist.

Then we talked about a lot of things and she even told me to add this to her menu in the cafe then silence took over which isn't bad it just we are liking each other company and that silence where words cant discribe our happiness that we found each other.