MY thug friend

I woke up at 3:30. Chris and Aamaria was still sleep. I grabbed the keys and drove to my momma's house. I walked in and seen my momma and Carti laying on the couch. "Everybody else is gone" she said. "I just came to grab my mail" I said walking to the hallway table. I grabbed my mail out of my little mail box and walked out the door. I drove to the store to buy more fruit. I bought some strawberries grapes bananas oranges and apples.

When I pulled up to the house there was a white escalade in the driveway. It was 5:15. I got a text from Jessica saying that they would come after Christmas because everything is blocked. I got out of the truck and went in the house. I walked to our room to see him with a women and two boys. "Hey" I said walking in the room. "Don't worry I'm Chris's sister Harmony. These are my boys Kamdyn and Kamrhyn. You can call them Kam and Rhyn" she said. "Well I'm Kayla Emily. You can call me Kayla" I said. "Okay well I am about to go to my homeboy house so" Chris said. "I wanna go" everybody said. "Fine come on" he said picking up the boys. I grabbed Aamaria.

We piled in the truck and drove off. We pulled up to his baby momma house. "I'm about to go get my kids" he said getting out the car. "So how did you meet my brother" she asked. "We are in the same home class" I said. "Are you from here" she asked. "Two houses down actually" I said. "The one with all those kids"she said. "Yes but those my sister's kids" I said. "Do you have any kids" she asked. "Yes Ella is 2 and Beau is 6 months" I said showing her a picture. "They are so cute" she said. "Thank you" I said. "They kinda look like my little brother. Who is there daddy" she asked. I put my head down looking at the picture. "Your brother Demonty" I said. "You messing with both my brothers" she said with an attitude. "No it's a long story that your brother should explain" I said as Chris came outside with the twins. I wiped my eyes.

"Hey baby momma" T said when he got in the very back seat with Trin and Mari. "Hey T" I said. "Boy what I tell you about trying to steal my girl" Chris said. "Man whatever daddy" T said. "What's wrong" Chris whispered putting a hand on my thigh while still driving. "She asked about my babies" I whispered. He looked in the mirror at his sister. She was shaking her head at us with a slight mug. "It's not her should be mad at" he said to his sister.

We pulled up to a blue house. I got T and Trin out while Chris got Aamaria and Harmony got Kam and Rhyn. We walked in the house to see a bunch of people. We walked to the backyard and seen D walking towards us. "Hey T and Trin" he said. "Hey" they said. "What's up Chris" he said giving him a bro hug. "Heeeey Kayla" he said giving me a hug. "Hey Kam and Rhyn" he said. "What's up" they said. "Harmony" he said. "We need to talk" she said.