Jelsa in high school

--Elsa's POV--
I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly my alarm went off. Really loudly. I groaned and buried my head under the pillow. It was 7:00 am in the morning. Why would I set my alarm at this time? Then I remembered, today was the day I was going to high school!! I took a shower and brushed my teeth. The sad thing is I am having a hard time to find an outfit. " HEY ANNA!!!" I shouted. "Yeah sis??" she replied." can you find me something suitable to wear?" I asked. "okay i am coming" she yelled back. We took about 10 minutes to find something suitable.
Because..
"this?"

"no too fancy"

"this?"

" too casual"

"this?"

"too small"

" this?"

" that's my skating clothes!! But hand it over"

" this?"

" too big"

" this?"

" Are you kidding me?!? That's my coronation gown!"

After the chaos I decided to just randomly wear something because we were running late. I did a quick 'mix and match' and now 'VOILA!' a cute and pretty combination. I had a short sleeved top( blue obviously), a knee length light blue skirt and some turquoise sneakers. " COME ON!!! LET'S GO WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!!" yelled Anna." bye mum and dad!" we both yelled while running out of the door. I had been so focus on running, i did not realise I accidentally ran into a girl. " HEY!!! Watch it you bi***" she yelled at me."OMG I AM SOOOOO SORRY!!!" I said quickly picking up her books but one of the books got ran over by a car.

" OMG!!" she shouted " Hey, listen up you little rascal, you owe me a book AND you have to pay me DOUBLE! You got that?!?!" She continued before snatching away her books and stomping away, leaving me there in the middle of the road.