||Chapter 14~Imagination||

This chapter goes to a very impatient person😉
****************

"And one more thing, my phone, is not your properly and it hasn't been bought by your money. I want it back."
Damon looked at me and stood up.
"You're right." He said seriously and I was confused.
"I am?"
"Yeah. Totally. You have the right to do all those things you just mentioned and more. You're right... about me. I know the way I act is not okay, and yet I do it. I do and say all the wrong things... knowing perfectly they're wrong. But you see, I'm trying, really. Since I've met you I've changed a lot, trust me. And I still wanna change, for you. Sometimes I can't control myself and things go wrong, but that's just the way I am. I've been controlling and possessive all my life and everyone knows it. I did horrible things in my life without thinking twice about it. But you, you're just so innocent and sweet... you're like the opposite of me. I get it that I do wrong things but if you for a second think you can walk out of this building without my permission, you are terribly wrong. I told you, Natalie... you're mine and nothing will change that. And no, you're not getting your goddamn phone back until I decide that you've learned." He said as he stood in front of me.
Just to prove him fucking wrong, I had to do this.
I walked to the elevator and hit the button. 
"You can kiss my ass."
"Natalie." He warned as he walked towards me.
Just as the elevator's walls were about to close his hand came in between and they slit open.
God dammit.
He grabbed my forearm and dragged me out.
"Get ready we're leaving in half an hour." He stated as he let me go. I looked at him one more time and walked towards my room.

I made sure I packed everything and soon me and Damon were on our way.
We got out of the building and Damon led me towards his huge, black BMW which I adored.
He took the driver's seat and I sat next to him in the passenger's seat. I put the radio on and we started driving towards the airport.

After 20 minutes, I was getting bored. And hungry.
"Damon..." I whined.
"Yes?" He asked not taking his eyes off the road.
"Are we there yet?" I asked.
"Clearly not." He answered carelessly.
"I'm hungry." I whined and he sighed. He looked at me for a short while and I was turning in my comfortable and big seat.
"You can eat on the plane." He stated and I sighed. 
"Is there gonna be someone else on the plane except for us?" I asked out of curiosity.
"Nope. Just us and the pilot but he won't bother us."
"How long is the flight?"
"4 hours." My mouth dropped.
"What are we gonna do for 4 hours?" I whined, I was already bored out of my mind.
Damon looked at me and smirked.
"What are you smirking about?" I asked with a sarcastic voice.
Suddenly, his hand was on my thigh. He slowly started moving it up.
"What would you like to do?" He asked cockily and I blushed and looked away.

After a while his hand was still on my thigh and he asked,

||Damon's POV||
My imagination is at its finest today.
I guess I just haven't been laid in months.
"What are we gonna do for 4 hours?" Natalie whined and I just couldn't help the smirk on my face as all the different things flew through my mind.
"What are you smirking about?" She asked with rather a sarcastic voice.
I placed my hand on her thigh and felt her tense up. I slowly moved it upwards.
"What would you like to do?" I asked cockily and she blushed very cutely and looked away.
Damn, she's so innocent.

After a while, my hand was still on her soft thigh and I asked,
"What would you like to eat?" Trying to calm my imagination.
"I don't know, something sweet and creamy." Okay, that did not help.
"Pancakes with whipped cream and honey!" She finally said and I took a deep breath.
I took my hand off her high and took out my phone. I quickly found the number and called it.
After a few rings the man finally picked up.
"Get some hot pancakes with whipped cream and honey for the flight ready, and some wine and whiskey." I ordered and hung up.
"We're nearly there." I said to Natalie as I placed my hand back on her thigh, just a little higher this time.

||Natalie's POV||
After 10 more minutes we got out of the car and some people wearing weird uniforms immediately walked towards us and took all our bags and things. Damon put his hand on my lower back and led me inside the huge airport.

Damon kept me close as we walked through the crowds of people until we reached the more luxurious part of the airport. There were a lot of businessmen and women, all nicely dressed with everything neat and tidy. Damon took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers, causing butterflies to fly in my stomach.

Soon a man led us into a corridor and outside the building, where the planes were. It was quite windy outside and I couldn't wait to get inside the plane because I was starving and cold.
I saw all types of planes. Helicopters. Jets. All different sizes and colors.
"Are any of those yours?" I asked Damon and he nodded.
"Which one?" I asked and he turned to me with a smirk.
"All of them."

When we finally arrived in front of a middle sized plane, I was shocked. It looked amazing. We walked towards the ladder/stairs and Damon whispered,
"Ladies first." But I bet it was just so he could stare at my ass.
I walked up the few stairs and walked inside the plane. One word: luxury.
Damon went to greet the pilot and I looked around my new surroundings. Everything about it looked amazing. There was one wide and long couch and a lot of small sitting areas with tables. There were a lot of bottles of champagne and other alcohol.

When I turned around, I saw Damon coming towards me with lustful eyes...