20

^video is long but y'all get the point and probably seen it already 🤷‍♀️.

Lonzo got the MVP for summer league even when he didn't play in his final game cuz big bro is bad like that. Anyways we are by my house in the backyard all hanging out me, Melo, Zo, Gelo, angel, and nessa.

"Gelo smile" I said while taking a video of him with the flash on. I captioned it "he gon get em off tmrw guys 😁". "Melo when are you getting yours off" Zo asked. "In a few months" he answered plainly. We were all sitting down just talking. "Ok who wants to hear a funny story" nessa said. "Yea" all of us said.
I sat closer to Melo and he put his hand on my thigh.
*after nessa told that shitty ass story "headass self ain't even funny" Angel and Zo laughed.
We were outside for a while then nessa went inside cuz she was "tired" angel and Gelo went inside. Then finally me Melo and Zo went inside. Me and Melo went to my room and laid on my bed. I was on my stomach and he was laying on my butt. He smiled while grabbing my butt and slapping it. "Owe that shit hurts nigga" I whined. "But it jiggles" he laughed. "Bro are you 5" I asked. "Noo I swear nigga you be on some mean shit when I'm just tryna love you" Melo said while moving next to me so we were facing eachother.

"You have that game tomorrow you should go to sleep" I said while yawning. "Yea remember 9 alright". "Yes I know" i said while giving him a kiss. He wrapped his arm around me then moving lower and lower. "I love you I'll see you tomorrow princess" he said while giving me a kiss before walking out of my room. I followed him and said bye to Zo and Gelo. "Love you's" I said while they walked out the front door.

*it was 8 and I was almost ready I had a Nike shirt on with some sweats and some kobes on. I put my hair in a ponytail because i didn't know what to do with it. After applying some mascara and lipgloss I was good. I looked at my phone .
Melo😍🤤🌎- good morning my queen wake up princessa. I love you be there at 8:30 baby girl 😘-". 20 min ago
It was already 8:30 and I heard someone ring the doorbell.
Angel opened it half asleep and shook up with Melo. I gave Melo a kiss then we walked out to Gelo's car.

"Hey big bro" I said to Gelo . "Wassup sis" he said with a smile. "And your braces off ayeeee" I took my phone out and took a video, Gelo was serious then when I put the camera in his face he smiled. "Look at ma big brutha❤️".
We got in of course Melo sat in the back with me like he always does. Gelo was blasting 21 savage' album.
I recorded Melo rapping to it "love the kid 😍🙄".
"Finally post me man been years" he exaggerated. "Ill post you more often baby don't worry" i told him.

*finally got to the game.

We were cheering for Melo and he was doing good making all his shots but lavar was still mad for some reason I think I know why. He wasn't "passing" or playing enough "back defense", but hey you gotta give my mans props for actually making the shots that he took also.

Melo ended up shooting 52 points but they had still lost and lavar was mad. After the game the team went outside and lavar started talking about what they did wrong and explaining to them all that stuff. Me and Gelo were standing there next to some parents of the players on the team. Melo was looking down at his phone like mostly the rest of the guys and lavar went on about "you's are on your phones- Melo all you do is shoot the ball- here take the ball since your so not use to having it- :threw the ball at Melo:-" Melo looked irritated but he didn't say anything. Lavar was picking on him because without criticism how are you gonna get better so he just listened.
After that Melo walked up to me looking tired a Lil. "You alright Melo" I asked while hugging him. "Yea I'm fine can you hold my jersey" he said while taking it off and putting another shirt on. I put hi jersey in his bag. "You look cute baby" he smiled. I grabbed his face well by his chin with my hand and kissed his cheek. "You did good babe and now ya know what to work on" I said to him while he grabbed my hand. We were following Gelo becuase he was gonna drive us and then we seen this truck and a Ferrari pulling out of it. Melo went on live. "You like it" Gelo asked me as some guy came out of the car. "Yea it's nice" I smiled. "Ok go go take a picture" I said while unlocking my phone. I took the video and he was walking to the drivers side and opened the door I put "big bro a big baller💀🤷‍♀️🖤".
"Melo" Gelo called out. "Come on who gets front seat" Gelo asked. "Ha me sorry lol a-holes but dmo in the front" dmo said while getting in the passenger seat. (Yes Ferrari's are two sweaters but imagine ig) Me and Melo sat in the back. "Put them tunes on" I said to dmo. "This nigga girl you and your tune looking ass" dmo laughed while playing 21 new album. I slapped Melos arm "aye aye you disrespecting my girl" Melo said while hitting dmo on the head playfully. "Owe shit ok ok calm ya mans down" dmo said to me. "Ok we good baby" I said to Melo. We drove back to their house and finally got there.

Me and Melo went up to his room. "I love you" Melo said to me while looking at me. I stood up in front of him "I love you more" I cheesed. "Don't start everybody knows I love you more" Melo said with a smirk. "Oh really sure I'll let you think that love" I said while walking in between his legs. He opened his legs more then I sat on his lap messing with his curls. "I'm so lucky" I said under my breathe a Lil. "And why I that" Melo asked. "Becuase I have you, I need to start telling you more but I love you so much Melo and I'm glad that I found you" I hugged him. "Oh baby I love you too and if anything I'm the lucky one you keep me down to earth and are always real with me princess. I can't find a diamond like you anywhere else" he kissed my forehead.

Any ideas loves??? Comment and vote 😘❤️❤️❤️❤️