||Chapter 15~So Interesting||

"Do you like it?" Damon asked as he stood very close to me.
"Yes, very." I answered quietly.
When I thought he was about to kiss me he said,
"Eat your pancakes before they get cold."
I turned to my left and saw a deliciously looking plate with a stack of pancakes with whipped cream, topped with honey.
I quickly sat on the smaller couch and started eating my meal. Damon sat a bit far away from me, sipping his scotch.
Within seconds the plane smoothly flew into the air and we were flying.

After a few minutes, we were very high in the air and my heart was beating fast.

After maybe ten minutes, I didn't like that I wasn't getting any attention from Damon. Or maybe I was just bored. I stood up and quickly sat next to him on the long couch.
He was drinking his second glass of scotch.
He looked at me and chuckled. 
"Why are you laughing?" I asked and he leaned very, very close to me.
His thumb ran over my bottom lip a bit harshly, and then he put his thumb in his mouth. I must've had a bit of whipped cream on my lips...
But hey, that was sexy...
Breaking eye contact he sipped his scotch.
"So.. what are they like?" I asked gently and he didn't look at me.
"Your family." I added.
"You'll see." He just answered and turned his head back to me. He looked into my eyes and then at my lips.
Then he turned away and didn't give a damn about me anymore.
But I wasn't having any of this.
I touched his shoulder and then his neck, making him turn to me, and when I finally saw his lips, I kissed him. He didn't seen too happy about it.
He broke then kiss and looked me in the eyes.
"What are you doing?" He asked confused.
"Just fooling around." I answered in a sweet voice like a small, innocent girl.
I kissed him again and got into his lap until I was straddling him as I deepened the kiss. My hands began roaming through his hair and chest lustfully. After a few seconds he stopped me.
"Yeah, well baby doll we can't fool around today." He said and I frowned.
I felt rejected.
"Why not, Damon?" I asked as I felt his hands on my waist.
"Because I wouldn't be able to stop myself today and we'd end up doing more than fooling around." He said as his breath smelled of alcohol.
So basically he is just really horny?
"Well, we have to do something about that, don't we?" I whispered seductively into his ear.
"Well, we aren't going to fuck so what do you have in mind?" He whispered just as seductively. Instead of saying anything I got out of his lap and kneed on the floor. I think he got the idea.
I undid his belt and gave him a blowjob.

Maybe two hours later,
Me and Damon were just chilling on the couch, making jokes and talking about each other. When the conversation silenced, I got lost in my thoughts as I looked out the window at the beautiful clouds beneath us.
I never noticed how Damon took something out of his pocket and handed it to me.
"Natalie." He said to get my attention and I snapped to him and his hand.
"M-my phone?" I asked a little surprised.
"Yeah, you've been a good girl." He winked to me and I took it, he was obviously referring to the blowjob earlier. I was happy and turned it on.
Welcome back Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter!

After napping for several hours, we were finally landing.
I am scared to meet his family.
I don't know how to behave. Should I be sweet and kind or show more strength and attitude?
Damon must've seen my nervousness and turned towards me as we walked inside the airport.
"Just be yourself. My cousin Xavier is going to pick us up. The drive to my family's house takes about 15 minutes. Remember, don't let their kindness fool you." He whispered into my ear and then stopped to kiss my forehead. He took my hand in his and we walked towards the crowds of people.
"Damon Queen! Long time no see, cousin!" To my sight came a muscular man around the height of Damon, maybe shorter, he had more lighter hair than Damon, smaller lips and bigger eyes. And tattoos which covered nearly his whole body but they stopped at his neck.
"It's good to see you, Xavier." Damon said quite coldly as they gave each other a bro hug. Xavier seems so different than Damon, he keeps smiling and his eyes are full of curiosity.
"And you must be Natalie! You know, when mother said you're bringing a girl I just could not believe it, so I insisted on picking you up instead of Aaron. It's really surprising since you never dated, just fucked!" Xavier laughed and Damon gave him a warning look. Then, Xavier turned to me. He kept intensely looking in my eyes.
"It's a real pleasure to meet you, Natalie, I'm Xavier." He introduced himself and I shook his hand.
"Let me guess..." Xavier said looking at me and then at Damon.
"Actress! No, supermodel!" He chuckled enthusiastically and I looked at Damon.
"Actually, I... um... I just, go to college." I said with a weak smile and his eyes widened. He leaned closer to me and I felt like I couldn't breathe.
"And that's what makes you... so, interesting." He almost whispered studying my face. Then Damon quickly cleaned his throat and Xavier put on his huge smile again.
"This way!" He shouted friendly as he turned around and led the way outside.